Thread Rating:
RIFC
Whoo dong whoo dong,still get conversation on d 606,you should visit us,oh wait your all barred from posting on there,I would be on yer board over there for laughs if you where still around
(10-09-2014, 21:12)Fredstersafool Wrote: Whoo dong whoo dong,still get conversation on d 606,you should visit us,oh wait your all barred from posting on there,I would be on yer board over there for laughs if you where still around
Sometimes right and sometimes wrong, but always certain  Thumb up
Well you know who to thank for that Fred.
Aye Coop, abdicate all responsibility. Angry
Abdicate nothing one person and one person alone decided to blanket ban.
The two boards couldn't, and hadn't been able to talk to each other for months and months mate. It would be a fckn shitstorm over there. Why do you want that?
Information 
[quote='supercooper' pid='1989' dateline='1410374606']
Would you appear before a kangaroo court? And you do realise he is a British citizen.

maybe a McGills bus could provide the transport.
For what a Hearts supporters bus from East kilbride?

No chance Coop would we ever engage the services of McGills. Don't think they have a bus big enough to cope with demand for seats on our 2 buses on match days, both home and away.
(10-09-2014, 20:23)TIN TIN Wrote: Ok Trus, you either can't or won't accept facts, so nowt more can be done in that respect.

I think you'll find that it's you that is failing to accept facts. Care to explain why Lord Stewart lifted the warrant?

Quote:The warrant freezing the cash has also been lifted while a date for the appeal is set.

(10-09-2014, 20:23)TIN TIN Wrote: You'll be telling us next that Mr Easdales associate, the Indonesian one he denied in a live TV interview of having any dealings with, yet caught on camera together at Ibrox, isnae really wanted by Interpol !!!!!!. Laughable

No idea what this has to do with the point I'm making. Keep your straw man arguments to yourself, thanks.
Straw is that the stuff between your ears Trus?still must be handy seeing you live in a fantasy word I.e Oz
So you've no answer either. It's a fairly straight-forward question - Care to explain the following?

Quote:The warrant freezing the cash has also been lifted while a date for the appeal is set.

That was reported by a journalist who was in the courtroom at the time. Did he just make it up?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »