Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
BASTARDS Angry I'VE ONLY GOT 206 BOTTLES OF BEER LEFT Angry HOW MUCH LONGER CAN THIS GO ON Huh WITHOUT NEW SUPPLIES I COULD BE CLIMBING THE WALLS WITHIN A FORTNIGHT Angry EVEN WITH A BIT OF RATIONING I'VE GOT 17 DAYS AT THE MOST Angry

AND I HAD TO PAY THE FULL STUPID ENGLISH PRICE OF £16.20 Angry FOR TOBACCO THE OTHER DAY INSTEAD OF THE MORE REASONABLE £2.50 FROM OUR POLISH FRIENDS Thumb up BECAUSE THEY CAN'T GET IT OVER THE BORDERS ANYMORE Angry
and complicated
16 pound for tobacco ffs thank God I left. It's cheaper to buy a gun and ask nicely xxxx that !!! 16 pound da fu...ucking what !!!
(30-03-2020, 11:19)Imre varadi Wrote: 16 pound for tobacco ffs thank God I left. It's cheaper to buy a gun and ask nicely xxxx that !!! 16 pound da fu...ucking what !!!

Yeah, that's what our Health Police have decided but all they've done is make the Polish richer Laugh
and complicated
The Polish have put the price of a 50g pack up to £6 which is still way more reasonable than the £18.50 the f'ucking government want now  Angry the  asian's (am I allowed to say that ? ) are charging £6.50 which is quite frankly more than they charge for heroin or cocaine  Angry

Life goes on  Cool
and complicated
The Poles are now seeing reason and have cut the price to £4.50 a pack after the Asians dropped theirs to a fiver Thumb up
and complicated
And who said we wouldn't need this place when Mandy sold up Chaz Huh

Best put ten bob in the meter Thumb up
and complicated
Bob's in here aswell por bastard
NOOOOOOOOOOOO Angry NOT F'UCKING SPEWLIS Angry PLEEEEEASE Angry
and complicated
He might just get you results, and at least you won't have to watch!
Thumb up
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Where the f#uck did the EFL stooges get 12 minutes of injury time from in the BumMuff v PNE game  Huh Surely they weren't playing until the Premier League team equalised after being three down  Huh

I really didn't believe they could be so biased and star struck or maybe it's just orders from the TV companies  Angry
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »