Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
(15-07-2020, 22:11)Dancingwilldoit Wrote: There's always another pub just around the corner in Ireland Matt.

Not many pubs near the ground but quite a few eateries and drinking places in the centre according to google maps.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
I've not been to Waterford, but the name gives you the impression it's very, very wet.
Robbie Weir has joined Waterford.

Sam Wedgbury has joined Buxton.

I was surprised that along with the mass of releases Blackpool chose to ditch Nando. He was in the the top goalscorer's list for the division. Either they've great ambition now they are rid of the Oystons, or they aren't too bovvered.
I liked Nando. He couldnt cook chicken but he got the crowd on its feet with his runs and determination.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
Waterford is obviously the ideal location for a Weir, where Nando will end up I don't know. I'd have thought some one would want him. He's big and strong, got a touch of class, scores a few goals and is reliable from the penalty spot.

He's a lot more than what those Bradford City fans sang, "Just a shit Balotelli! In fact they could do their promotion prospects some good by giving him a two-year contract. If pushed I think he'd could do a job as high as the Championship.

I remember when Forest Green released Keiffer Moore and I started wittering on here that we should grab him. We didn't. But he's done a job everywhere he's been. Now he's a Welsh international and Cardiff are chasing his signature for next season's promotion push.

Dancing, you always gave me the impression you thought Nando had given the opposition defence trouble. That's what I think you should look for, guys who unsettle the opposition, stretch them, force them into doing stuff they don't want in areas where they are uneasy. That's where goals come from. If you can do that in Division One, it's more than likely you'll be a success a step up or down from there.
Nando was totally unpredictable both on and off the ball. That's what made him hard to handle.It was obvious he new where the net was and he didnt give up easily. If he lost the ball he went to get it back.
When he was with us he was a bit clumsy but whenever I have seen him playing for Blackpool he has looked much more composed. He will do well in the Championship.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
I can only tell you teams and individual players I found easy to predict seemed to be there to make me look good. That player who'd change direction and suddenly hit with the foot he'd been keeping under wraps all afternoon was always a problem. A player who when tackled, tried to get it back, he was a potential problem. A player who didn't give you clues about when he was shaping up to hit one, he was a problem. Yes, what you say about Nando at Blackpool is exactly what I liked too. He looks a handful and players who've got a bit of skill and a decent brain like playing with someone like that.
Rumour that Middlesbrough are interested in Armand. Before Covid came, Derby and QPR were apparently interested.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »