Thread Rating:
Hibs FC and coronavirus - our Chairman's statement!
Notice of complaint being brought against Hearts and Partick by the SPFL.
Bloody right!!!! I listened to Ian Murray's shameless defence of Hertz on Tam and Stuart's lunch time bbc radio prog and the guy just confirmed how much of a prat he actually is - it goes alongside his shit "bitter together" undemocratic stand on holding a Scottish referendum - "you are no getting it because I say so and anyway if you held it, it might be the wrong vote that I dinnae like" - a f###### shameless moron who cannae see beyond the end of his nose!!!! Thumb down Now spouting off that the league should be restarted and concluded but forgetting that there was a democratic vote (your club lost out Mr Murray!!!), trophies and promotions have been handed out and many players contracts have expired and they are gone!!!! The Odd Couple's prog must have been inundated with calls from very angry fans who felt he wasn't challenged enough by this pair. Grant Stott was "straight in there" with a text pointing out the facts!! An Aberdeen fan also texted to say, "Don't play Hertz, they can GTF".
Same old pish. His arguments were nonsensical. They know full and well that the season couldn't be played out, clubs would be struggling to put together teams to play the games. They couldn’t survive without the prize money, couldn’t wait to furlough their support staff and in some cases the playing staff. Our teams have to play in Europe much earlier too.

Bottom line is that the game in Scotland is heavily reliant on gate receipts.

Hertz have only themselves to blame. They were relegated for having the worst points to game ratio. They either accept their fate or they will be expelled from the league.
Hertz going after Robbie Neilson to replace Stendel who looks like he is going to take the ausfahrt out of the PBS. Laugh
I wonder if Neilson would entertain such an approach after considering Hertz crass disregard for Dundee United's promotion and the fact the Gorgie footie club is willing to "push the Tangerines under a bus"?
Done deal !! And in talks for Craig Gordon as well Laugh Laugh
One day they are going to court for 8 million in damages over how relegation is going to cost them millions and had to put our players on half wages, job losses etc etc.

Next day they are poaching the championship winning coach, signing new players and appointing a director of football Laugh Laugh

Hearts are doing a fantastic job of of turning the rest of the clubs in Scotland against them. How very Ann Budge.
0762 likes this post
Yep! What an absolute sham and Neilson has attached himself to this "nest of vipers" at the PBH with a comment that "You don't turn down Hertz"!!? Really Robbie????? Thumb down I wonder what the Arabs make of it all and to "rub salt in the wounds" Levein toutiing himself for the vacancy at Tannadice by saying, "I can never say never"! FFS you couldn't make it up!! As said at the start of this thread - AN ABSOLUTE SHAM, A DISGRACE!! Thumb down
HerefordBull likes this post
It's really, really poor how they have used covid to explain away Stendel leaving, and exploited covid to explain away their relegation.

Now they have the nerve to take Scottish fitba to court for 8 xxxx million big ones while being propped up by a sugar daddy from the financial sector. It's really shoddy man...totally sevco like in its delusion and duplicity.

As for levein hooring himself for the Utd job - He has got some brass neck. what a c**k.
HerefordBull likes this post
They are using Gilson Gray for their court case. If they were confident they would be using a more high profile firm. It looks very much like a 'punt' that won't be costing them much.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »