Thread Rating:
Hibs FC and coronavirus - our Chairman's statement!
Getting lectures on morality from that fecking muppet deans.....what next eh ?

When will they realise that a 14 club top tier has problems and disadvantages all the clubs in the Championship other than Dundee Utd/ ICT if they have a chance of finishing top 4. Like ayr or Dundee for instance.

The clubs were voting on restructuring the leagues, and the proposal was worse than the current set up. END. She is taking hibs to court to pay for this and their dreadful form all season. Even though we are already one of the biggest losers in all this financially.

"no club should be disproportionately disadvantaged because of this crisis"... What a xxxx liar and a charlatan this woman is. Im no a fan of Ian Murray at all but I'll say one thing for him, he has sussed out her financial dealings with hertz have been potentially ruinous.
Now Partick Thistle join the party via an anonymous backer.
I commented on the Jags' intact reputation too soon in thread #160! Rolleyes They are silly buggers getting drawn in to this fiasco TBF - understandable but still a waste of money and conveniently takes away the focus off Hertz as being the only antagonists in this whole affair! It wouldn't surprise me if their anonymous backer is that guy/philanthropist, James Anderson, for obvious reasons!!
Hertz are wanting 8 million and PT 2 million in compensation Laugh Laugh On what planet did they come up with those figures ?

Remember they are trying to hold all the other Scottish league clubs to ransom over this, including clubs that have backed them. We will be among those paying out. Not long ago they had a benefactor willing to front the whole league cash - get him to pony up ffs.

If they follow through with this they are heading for pariah status in Scottish football, they may even be expelled from the league.
I totally agree but I'm not actually surprised by this bullshit TBH!! It is ultimately just a game of footie and, as Mikey Stewart commented months ago, it is a game of winners AND LOSERS. Hertz have never got their heads around their own culpable role in ending up in such a negative position.
Hearts court action apparently is they are asking a judge to stop Dundee United, Falkirk and Coves promotions, SPFL should suspend there license.
Wowwwww!! So Hertz wanting their negative league season to be recognised but to the misfortunes of these promoted Scot footie clubs that had positive footie seasons!!! Thumb down Yep, remove their license but admonish Partick Thistle who stupidly got drawn in to this farce! I wonder who the other Hertz morons are alongside Budge pushing on with this crass action???? The words "burning their boats" comes to mind and I'm sure they will lose this legal action in a force majeure situation that has been democratically decided by the member clubs of the SPFL as per the stipulated rules that cover such an unusual situation. And even if they somehow won their case, they would likely replace Rangers FC as the unwanted scumbags of Scot footie and told, in no uncertain terms, by the majority of Scot footie fans to GTF!! Maybe Rangers and Hertz could set up their own scumbag footie league and do Scottish footie a big favour eh lol Laugh Sheer bliss to get rid of them, both with highly questionable values, behaviour and ethics that are fit for the gutter!! Thumb down
BouncingHibees likes this post
Papers the day saying that some of the clubs are thinking along the lines of kicking them out the league. If they try to impede the start of the new season and the euro qualifiers the old firm will go mental, no way will they let that happen.

'no club should suffer as a result of the pandemic"..... Clearly Dundee Utd,cove and raith don't count.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Just wait until the Jambo fans finally wake up and see that Budge & Co are taking them for fools. Budge is all about self preservation, stuff everyone else.
BouncingHibees likes this post
Cabbage is still good for you
(19-06-2020, 00:12)ritchiebaby Wrote: Just wait until the Jambo fans finally wake up and see that Budge & Co are taking them for fools. Budge is all about self preservation, stuff everyone else.

Thats about the size of it Ritchie.

Hearts has the feel of a house of cards about it....... They are asking for twice as much dough as you get for actually winning the xxxx competition....for managing to finish bottom and winning 4 games all season.

What they are trying to do to Scottish football is absolutely shameful.
0762 and ritchiebaby like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »