Thread Rating:
Hibs FC and coronavirus - our Chairman's statement!
Hearts relegated at long last.
https://spfl.co.uk/news/ladbrokes-premie...201920-cur

Aye! Celtic crowned Premiership champs again (and finally "two fingers" to Sevco's orchestrations and warped agenda btw!) and Hertz officially relegated.
Harsh on hertz.... but its not unfair. I kind of was in favour of them being compensated financially for taking the drop but to be honest budge has made such a rip-roaring xxxx of everything and acting like such an arsehole that they can just suck it up.

I reckon even considering reconstruction now with everything that's happening is bonkers. And on top of that she's had 3 weeks and came up with xxxx all. The rules state that the board can conclude the season, the clubs all voted on it, and on the way the league would be decided. For once the SPFL has acted properly and tried to protect the game in Scotland.

As for sevco if they had managed to not drop points to killie, Saint Johnstone, Hamilton and hertz the league would probably have been like the Netherlands and too close to call. In fact if they hadn't followed the insane 'null and void' route and been so underhand about it who knows how the clubs might have voted. Either way its their own fault.

Now we need to move to planning for next season and hopefully games getting played safely.
Hearts talking about legal action is just 'smoke and mirrors' Budge agreed to what the SPFL proposed, I doubt they could even afford the legal fees, in The Netherlands they chucked out the appeals of clubs at courts and I'd expect similar here.
Absolutely BH!! Budge IMO playing to Hertz fan base - Quote: "Legal action would be both time consuming and expensive. However, the cost of relegation to the club would outweigh these considerations". A bit of "double speak" coming from a footie club owner who has really been "full of it" for the past couple of months!! As said previously - needlessly "throwing lots n lots of bank notes into the fire" is just sheer stupidity and add that to a lotta stupid footie decisions/moves that have been made by Budge and her cohorts for quite a long time and to a point where I think she needs to "take a deep breath" and start thinking a bit more sensibly than of late.
hibeejim21 likes this post
Aye, budge trying to play the sympathy card on one hand while threatening the SPFL clubs and board on the other if she doesn't get reconstruction.

She's a really horrible woman. Who the xxxx does she think she is ? If Hamilton or St Mirren had been bottom she would not have given a flying xxxx about reconstruction. Meanwhile the real reason hertz are getting relegated stares her in the face every day - levein and his assistant on full pay, whilst Stendel is working for nothing.
0762 likes this post
https://twitter.com/DFImpressionist/stat...67809?s=20
Reconstruction vote by the end of the week. Hearts dont have anymore right than any other Championship club now. I also see Celtic may have done a deal with Rangers and the SPFL on Rangers 2012 charges which have strangely been dropped today also.
(19-05-2020, 18:03)BouncingHibees Wrote: Reconstruction vote by the end of the week. Hearts dont have anymore right than any other Championship club now. I also see Celtic may have done a deal with Rangers and the SPFL on Rangers 2012 charges which have strangely been dropped today also.

The absolute nerve of the huns to go on about tainted titles anywhere else when they had scores of 'improperly registered' players for years to give them an unfair advantage and they didn't even get a slap on the wrist for it. Then again I suppose you can't punish something thats deid.

They could never have done it and got away with it for so long without the help of the SFA. And our Rod is deeply involved in the cover up.

Interestingly Rangers said it should be heard by CAS and the SFA Judicial Panel agrees that its definitely for CAS to hear but that after 'consideration of the implications' decides the matter shouldn't be referred to CAS! Laugh Laugh Laugh

Don't think Celtic did a deal with them, they decided a long time ago they were happy to turn a blind eye to the whole sordid issue.
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
Celtic are light years away from them in a financial sense and in football terms the continuous winning of trophies "speaks volumes" re their different positions in Scottish footie. I laughed at the hun media salivating over Rangers FC's recent sponsorship deal with Castore that will guarantee (?) a serious challenge against Celtic next season. What aboot all that accumulated debt (abracadabra - has it all magically disappeared???) plus trophyless again eh!!!?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »