Thread Rating:
Hibs FC and coronavirus - our Chairman's statement!
wowzer!

That SPFL response absolutely eviscerates sevco,robertson and park one point at a time. It's the equivalent of sevco as the barroom bully calling out the SPFL for a square go, and the SPFL reluctantly have left their pint and went outside and knocked xxxx out them while the rest of the boozer laughs.

I've no idea what robertson is playing at, he clearly doesn't grasp even the unsubstantiated claims what was in his own 'dossier' never mind the issue of communicating sensitive commercial material. Absolute clown. But I'm truly surprised at park, who is a successful man and should know his onions getting into that kind of a dispute with a member organisations legal advisor. I can only assume he is under extreme pressure at the moment, his businesses are being run by the bank, the lying king has done a bunk and he's been left with a financial black hole.

Tom English is getting shredded all over twitter. I used to think he was ok, but his mad obsession with talking up Anne budge at every turn has totally discredited him here. I'm not sure he can ever recover.
BouncingHibees likes this post
And the latest news to add to that is league reconstruction is voted a "no goer" at this time. Therefore, if that is the case, under the current proposal and direction Celtic will be deemed Scot Prem champions again and Hertz will be relegated. Time to "sink the boot" into Sevco and, to a lesser extent, Hertz.
(08-05-2020, 20:25)hibeejim21 Wrote: wowzer!

That SPFL response absolutely eviscerates sevco,robertson and park one point at a time. It's the equivalent of sevco as the barroom bully calling out the SPFL for a square go, and the SPFL reluctantly have left their pint and went outside and knocked xxxx out them while the rest of the boozer laughs.

I've no idea what robertson is playing at, he clearly doesn't grasp even the unsubstantiated claims what was in his own 'dossier' never mind the issue of communicating sensitive commercial material. Absolute clown. But I'm truly surprised at park, who is a successful man and should know his onions getting into that kind of a dispute with a member organisations legal advisor. I can only assume he is under extreme pressure at the moment, his businesses are being run by the bank, the lying king has done a bunk and he's been left with a financial black hole.

Tom English is getting shredded all over twitter. I used to think he was ok, but his mad obsession with talking up Anne budge at every turn has totally discredited him here. I'm not sure he can ever recover.

Spot on, Tom English is utterly embarrassing, all he had to do was admit he was wrong but couldn't even manage that.

Robertson and Park sound like the playground bulls who deflect blame on everyone else, is another insolvency event on the horizon at Ibrox, would not surprise me one bit.

Wonderful day when you have Rangers, Hearts, Falkirk and To a extent Stranrear all greeting and even better when you hear Leann broke the news to Budge that 6 clubs would not support any reconstruction haha.
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
Reconstruction was never really a goer now, it's the worst possible time really. And being helmed by that idiot budge just made it impossible,, The proposal was asking clubs to throw money away at a time when there very survival is at stake.

Oh Falkirk aren't happy either. xxxx Yaldy!
I forgot about Falkirk and this unhealthy association they seem to have with the Gorgie club - HOW IRONIC HA HA HA Laugh
Budges statement yesterday was an absolute disgrace, she really needs firmly slapped down. Her wee digs at Leanne and talking about 'self interest' of other clubs. What about your self interest Anne ? You don't want anyone to be 'significantly disadvantaged' from covid but you do want to be significantly advantaged by avoiding the drop that you so surely would have got in normal circumstances.

The absolute cheek of this incompetent woman is breathtaking. When the hertz fans finally wake up to the damage she has done to them she better be far away. She has no idea how to run a football club with her constant overspend and indulgence. I was actually in favour of some kind of solidarity payment going to them to help but any chance to talk about that has been railroaded by her and those idiots at sevco. She has turned hertz into an total laughing stock.

Like with that mob along the M8 she is now using the whole tragedy of Covid to deflect from her own awful decisions and financial mismanagement. Shame on her.
ritchiebaby likes this post
Listening to Tom English "coming out from the shadows" today on bbc radio Sportsound and still "spouting off" in defence of Hertz and how they've been "hard done by". But this time finally challenged by other pundits re Budge's self-interest hypocrisy plus the fact certain clubs' "screeching"/bickering in the background really is embarrassing while emphasising that other footie clubs would never have behaved in such a way although rightly aggrieved.
English has clearly been 'nobbled'.
He was at it big style today, banging on about Brora and Kelty on the vote on Tuesday like this :

Q- "They don't have a vote though tom"?

TE- "But they still need to be heard"!

Q- "But they're not members of the SPFL"?

Tom- "Yes, but we can't just ignore them"

Then an embarrassing exchange with Mikey Stewart -

TE "I didn’t say that, I didn’t say that... ok I did but that isn’t the point"
MS "You said that was the point Tom, in an article 24 hours ago"
TE “Yes but, it’s not what I mean now... hold on I have just got a text from a club director saying he was bullied last Friday"

The guy is a xxxx troll. Ignoring the wishes of over 80% of the Scottish game for the likes of Kelty xxxx hearts. He just carried on deliberately misunderstanding everything Doncaster put forward today to push his agenda. Embarrassing stuff, I'm giving sportsound a miss from here on, when chic young is making the most sense you know its gone down the rabbit hole.
0762 likes this post
All the teams who are spouting off overspent in someway or another, from Rangers, Hearts, Falkirk, Inverness who where 1 million in debt before the virus had even started and even Kelty who also tried to buy success, the silent majority are correct in what they are doing and the 'Rangers vote' will hopefully be thrown out on Tuesday. Hearts will become more isolated over time and any threat of legal action will die out and they will finally accept they where the worst team all season and should be relegated.
ritchiebaby likes this post
If the huns kindly want to pay for the cost of an investigation then I think we should let them, every club can get themselves a QC and of course you can't time limit something like that so the costs could run well into the millions.

Just what's needed while the game is on its knees. Stupid huns.

If I was park I'd be very careful now too, its obvious from Doncaster's Q and A that he is preparing to sue and that the issue of releasing confidential commercial information is going to be tackled when this is over.

I think the SPFL and other clubs have had enough and the league is going to be called soon.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »