Thread Rating:
Hibs FC and coronavirus - our Chairman's statement!
(07-05-2020, 13:53)BouncingHibees Wrote: Mikey Stewart and Graham Spiers have both seen it and there is no credible evidence, just Huns playing to the hordes.

Jim Spence

I’ve seen the vexatious, the vicious, the unhinged, and the downright bad, play every card from race to gender to religion, and the personal probity of individuals. It’s dangerous and downright evil.Those falling into those categories playing the cards shouldn’t go unpunished.

Absolutely. I said in a previous thread that I'dve banned Sevco four years ago and that action would've been great for the game up here. But I'm biased! However, any fool can see they are toxic, pure n simple - they've been doing it for years!! Their behaviour is totally unacceptable and has been for years. Look at their recent formal statement on RFC's twitter account - RANGERS FC WILL NOT BE BULLIED INTO SILENCE?????????? My reaction - Laugh Laugh Laugh What a f###### joke of a footie club with a joke of a manager who suddenly "changed his tune" re the SPFL proposal to formally end footie league activity!! It is indeed time to act against this outrageous Govan club once and for all!! I'd love to see a ban, something that UEFA should've imposed on them last season. However, that ban won't be big enough as it is likely the SFA and SPFL will still pander to this shower of disingenuous c####!
(07-05-2020, 14:28)0762 Wrote:
(07-05-2020, 13:53)BouncingHibees Wrote: Mikey Stewart and Graham Spiers have both seen it and there is no credible evidence, just Huns playing to the hordes.

Jim Spence

I’ve seen the vexatious, the vicious, the unhinged, and the downright bad, play every card from race to gender to religion, and the personal probity of individuals. It’s dangerous and downright evil.Those falling into those categories playing the cards shouldn’t go unpunished.

Absolutely. I said in a previous thread that I'dve banned Sevco four years ago and that action would've been great for the game up here. But I'm biased! However, any fool can see they are toxic, pure n simple - they've been doing it for years!! Their behaviour is totally unacceptable and has been for years. Look at their recent formal statement on RFC's twitter account - RANGERS FC WILL NOT BE BULLIED INTO SILENCE?????????? My reaction - Laugh Laugh Laugh  What a f###### joke of a footie club with a joke of a manager who suddenly "changed his tune" re the SPFL proposal to formally end footie league activity!! It is indeed time to act against this outrageous Govan club once and for all!! I'd love to see a ban, something that UEFA should've imposed on them last season. However, that ban won't be big enough as it is likely the SFA and SPFL will still pander to this shower of disingenuous c####!

Absolutely, very toxic football club that should have been buried in 2012, SPFL need to grow some balls and fine them/deduct points, all Rangers are doing is pandering too the ‘no one likes us’ window licker fans, thy employ Orange Order members on there board yet say they are fighting against sectarianism, funny way of showing it eh haha.

Throw in the sale of sectarian merchandise as well eh - that is surely a breach of FIFA rules n regs together with their poisonous behaviour and using the sport of football as a "platform of hate" - disgraceful and totally unacceptable in a civilised society!!
BouncingHibees likes this post
Here is the dossier for us all to have a good laugh at, it doesn’t disappoint, I’d imagine the Alloa chairman and Dunfermlines may look towards legal action, a lot of what’s and why’s.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_JAFXxX...cKnkX/view
Well I've had a look through it, and they don't have any killer shot amongst it. Nothing close. They should be absolutely hammered for this, and Robertson should be immediately emptied from the SPFL board.

We all know the SPFL and its processes ain't the best to put it mildly but there is zero evidence of any of what they were being accused of - corruption,bullying and cheating.

Theres potential costs to the season being called early??? - shockarama, everyone else has been talking about this for weeks. What the feck do they want to happen ? 5 clubs have said they can't field teams to play the games shortly... We are in lockdown for another 3 weeks..... the Scots gov won't allow crowds...the huns don't want to play BCD games and the actual cost of them being played BCD will run into tens of millions.

They know unless the league is called some Scottish clubs are going to the wall, you have to wonder why they seem to want this to happen and why in the same breath they are desperate for a interest free loan from the SPFL ??

Maybe the answer is in their missing accounts, I don't know but this is really way beyond a joke now.
0762 and BouncingHibees like this post
Its pretty straightforward - if the concern is now the 10 million loss of tv earnings (and that figure itself is pretty debatable) rather than corruption and clubs being coerced ---- then why the xxxx are they dead set against playing behind closed doors?

Lots of gnashing of teeth and 'why wasn't this disclosed'.... well your own CEO sat on the board, xxxx ask him.

How Budge has let herself get tangled up with this pish is incredible. She really is an idiot.
(07-05-2020, 18:22)hibeejim21 Wrote: Its pretty straightforward - if the concern is now the 10 million loss of tv earnings (and that figure itself is pretty debatable) rather than corruption and clubs being coerced ---- then why the xxxx are they dead set against playing behind closed doors?

Lots of gnashing of teeth and 'why wasn't this disclosed'.... well your own CEO sat on the board, xxxx ask him.

How Budge has let herself get tangled up with this pish is incredible. She really is an idiot.

Going on about 10 million and why wasn’t it disclosed, did it have to be? Are there money men that thick? Was that dossier written by a moody bairn haha

Hello hello we are the bullied boys...
ritchiebaby and 0762 like this post
Ha ha ha Laugh A lotta the pish in that "belated" dossier is like listening to some of the most nonsensical stuff from daft punters "on the street"!! What utter fools and I reckon not one lawyer amongst them, just Orange lodge members.
Now Robertson is saying no-one from rangers mentioned bullying.... its in their statement from yesterday (a retweet from April 11)

They have literally told so many lies about this they have forgotten what the xxxx they are trying to do.

“Over the last 36 hrs, we’ve received reports from fellow clubs relating to attempts to coerce and bully them into voting for SPFL’s OWN resolution”
https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/...3427662848

A statement from the SPFL to all member clubs, answers all questions and puts the knife firmly into Sevco and Robertson.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »