Thread Rating:
Birmingham v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Murphy!!!!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Nice move to set up Murphy and a great finish!!!!
Still xxxx this up ! And even if we win I don't care ..you can't keep picking shit like pelloplopsy and Lee's and get consistent results ..the man's useless and will f..uck away any chance we have at rebuilding in the summer !
Fletcher on for Forestieri. He has had a good game, worked hard up front, scored a goal and an assist!!
And will be played full back the next game!
Great chance for Murphy to finish the game!!! Clean through but this time not a great finish!!
As soon as we get a result xxxx Preston who are getting on my xxxx nervous turn it around ..9pts gap still ..no xxxx chance !
Great shot by Wickham!!!!! Good save by the keeper as well.

(22-02-2020, 18:36)Imre varadi Wrote: As soon as we get a result xxxx Preston who are getting on my xxxx nervous turn it around ..9pts gap still ..no xxxx chance !

Screw what is happening above us!!!!! We need to put a gap between us and the bottom three at this point!!
Been the better team this half. Expect an equaliser shortly!!
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Missed some sitters .. obvious on its way !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »