Thread Rating:
Forest v The Owls SBC Match Thread
Rhodes with the screamer
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Well I never Rhodes ?????
Well done JR..
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
It was the only combination that worked in pre season so Bullen decided to scrap it !
Sooner he's gone from the club the better . . Wanker !

Leeds 2 nil ..the automatic places are tied now ..
RHODES AGAIN!!

0-2
"God Save the King."
Rhodes again .. wake me up ffs !
Are we the Twilight Zone?

Rhodes with a double.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Kin hell

2 from Rhodes
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Keep at it and let's make it 3 before HT ffs we don't need to xxxx this up now

I'll say it again we can thank Bullen for this partnership only just coming to light ! It was brilliant in pre season and with Harris and his crosses both were scoring for fun !

Millwall 1 up at Derby away ..I feel we dropped points big-time against one of the worst derby teams I've seen
Get up 15 mins late after a late night and turn on to see Rhodes has scored twice!!!!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »