Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
The Owls have, like many other clubs in the region, made loads of mistakes in recent years and deserved a lot of what they got in return, but they gave Steve Bruce time when he was at a low point in his life to get himself back together and a chance to re-build a club with the potential to be properly big again.

Instead at the first opportunity he has thrown it all back in Wednesday's face.

It's unfortunate Bruce won't end up at Shirebrook with the rest of Mike Ashley's neo-modern slaves, because that's what he deserves ........ an' I don't think it's made Newcastle fans happy either.
The club have issued about the Bruce situation,it basically says ' We'll see you in court '. They will not comment further on the matter.
The club says it more or less found out about Bruce getting the job from the public announcement this morning, looks like he didn't even have the courtesy of inform us.
He's a xxxx snake.
Nothing changes,again.
Houghton us now 2-1 favourite ..God I hope so ffs please someone with fresh ideas who doesn't bang his head against a brickwall like Monk and rowett ! Attacking football aswell God forbid it us starting off a game at 100 miles an hour eh ?

Another thing about joao I forgot to mention ! I hope he's staying at home to talk to clubs don't want that xxxx anywhere near the team anymore !

Another thing about joao I forgot to mention ! I hope he's staying at home to talk to clubs don't want that xxxx anywhere near the team anymore !

Rumours and I state that's all we get effing rumours ? Who the eff is stirring shit up inside the clubs is a joke itself ! ...anyway that Newcastle or Ashley and his wankers are claiming that clownsiri knew about this for sometime and has been trying to get the two lads who we had on loan in the deal ? ...hence Ashley said eff off !
You just don't know who to believe ..?

What makes this actually believable is normally if someone as much as farts clownsirius makes a personal statement ? He hasn't done that this time ..which gets me thinking !

Bullen incharge fir Germany ..I doubt even if we do get a new manager he won't be going over there !

Anyway I keep cheering myself up looking at the village kit ffs lol !
Stevie has shown his true colours. My opinion of him has taken a 180 deg turn. Hope the Owls play hardball and take him and/or Newcastle to court. As for us, please don't appoint Bullen aas permanent manager as was rumoured in one news flash.
"God Save the King."
Houghton is now 5/6 on ...
dubaiowl likes this post
Four of the betting companies current favourite

Skybet - Bullen
William Hill - Rowett
Bet Victor - Rowett
Paddy Power - Zola
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Bullen favourite now It makes sense to chansiri ! as he would definatley get loyalty (Unless Cowdenbeath come in for him Whistle ) and it would come very cheap indead without any demands from bullen Thumb up the staff who are already there with the youth setup would just move up a notch (Finding coaches for there roles will be also cheap ) and quite frankly they all deserve it theyve done nothing but good things since being at wednesday Thumb up

But i just cant see bullen doing anything more than midtable ... when he has taken over before he has shown the same kind of stubborness as carlos and joss (Obviously bd things have stuck to him ) the way he starts the games is slow which doesnt bring home our advantage of being at hillsborough Doh and failing to make changes it always seems to be a 70/80 minute thing with him Doh and team selection like carlos he will give players too many chances when they dont deserve it as he bangs on about expieriance Doh also he will most definatley have bannan calling the lot! which has been proved over the last 3 seasons its not the way and hes not the kingpin Doh

Dont want it ..but i will understand it from chansiris point of view and apart houghton the rest of the list doesnt thrill me Thumb down

The Village are sniffing round joao !
For those who haven't seen The Villages home shirt:

[Image: 800x800-pineapple-hoggy.jpg]
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh  Laugh what i cant understand is why bother with the bagde Huh just put The odds on them there to not go up Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49026053
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »