Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Agree with Imre, get compensation sorted and get a new bloke in. We cant afford to let this drag on, take £2.5 million compo and get a new manager.

Don't know how he can stay after that interview.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Steve Bruce: "Out of respect, I thought it was only right that I go and talk (to #NUFC). It was over before it started and thankfully the chairman gave me permission to go and have a conversation. We will see what develops after that."

Thats what the fat bent nose c----unt said ! tread more carefully in future when employing ex scrubbers !

new lad kadeem harris scores on his first outing ..all positives in the pitch !

4-0 nuhui and fessi

Lee and crutch get a run out ...fingers crossed here !
Bruce should go now, no real way back for him after that interview. Don’t begrudge him the opportunity but let’s get the deal done and move on.
5-0 in the end van larry scoring the fifth !

I think its disgusting charlie im sorry if i had the same faith chansiri has given Bruce in any walk of business i would have stuck with chansiri money passion home town club whatever ! hes taken the piss ...!!! sue the fat bent nose blade mackem xxxx for everything we are intitled too every last penny and if we put that other fat wanker ashley off in the process then so be it .pay up his contract we can afford too at the minute ...but just get him out of the club now before he turns the water into poision !!!

Houghton is the only manager i want whos on offer at the minute ..monk or rowett will have us all pulling our hair out by xmas !!
We will probably get someone from the Bulgarian 2nd Division instead Doh Doh Doh
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
It's been said a few times in the past ...but I think it was way to early ! Since then he's matured and stoped drinking ..as much and realy done well !
One of our favorite sons i think he's ready now !

I'll let you guess the name ! A bonus rating for who picks it first !
Sheridan?
Imre varadi likes this post
Yep shezza ! Think hes worth a pop now he certainly bleads our colors and I'm sure would make hillborough a nightmare for the visitors ! He could also get us some bargains from the lower leagues I'd be all for him now I think we need to feel secure after what's just happened or happening ! And he's the man to do it !

Match report from Lincoln up tomorrow ..just watched it and was concerned !
What a Twat Bruce is.

Newcastle fans hate him and Wednesday fans don't want him now.
How are we to be compensated appropriately though? We are a team trying to build and push for the playoffs. This is a set back in pre season forcing us to change our plans and disrupting the team.
How much money is fair? it's more than 5m but Ashley won't pay it and making Bruce stay might become toxic now...
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I think the best outcome in a spitefully perfect world would be for us to shuve two fingers up to Ashley and sack Bruce !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »