Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48438692
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Balsa has been sussed like Carlos ..playoffs maybe ? If they get a good start ? If not it could go all tits up !
https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/may/all-change/ new rules i dont understand the first one ???? the second ones mental which basically means kick the ball at the other players hand or arm and youve got a free kick Doh so lets say youre running down time at the corner flag ...just chip it on to the other players arm and youve won more time to waste Doh obviously it wont work for us Whistle
the substitute thing wont work the refs cant control the game as it is Doh
and the last rule is even more bonkers with the shite refs we have in England Doh

id like to see the rule when caught blatantly effing cheating the ref should be sent on a refresher cause to the sunday leagues or shot round the back of the stand Big Grin too much money the bullets i here you say Whistle ok beaten to death with a shuvel there economic still Thumb up

https://readnorwich.com/2019/05/31/norwi...-unlikely/ looks like we are stuck with this wanker ? unless Hudersplop have any silly emotional attachment still ? we are stuck with 10 million pounds worth of dogshit and FFp rules effing us a new one ! if he doesnt go we are going to have to get rid of either Bannan ( i hope so ) Fessi joao or reach !

for me fessi goes as he will be worth nothing come the end of next season and leave on a free anyway ! he has no loyalty .. while the others could have ?
Statesideowl likes this post
I can even with these dick heads at the EFL & RA anymore. Every time this happens it's calamity as the ref's try to implement new rules which results in fking the game up entirely

As with everything these days, we have to pay middle management consultants ludicrous sums of money to be completely out of touch with reality.

Rhodes... Possibly the worst signing in club history as well as record signing. At least the other piles of expensive dogshit wore the shirt
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
slow news obviously as the season officialy is over after that garbage europeen tripe last week and yesterday ! only rumour about is tht westwood lees and plamer will sign new contracts ..lets face it the latter two dont have a choice and are quite lucky they have been offered one !

next weekend its the mickey mouse international trophy !
Villa have released a handfull of players ..one which id like is whealan ! get rid of mingepussy as nobody in there right mind would buy hutch ! whealan maybe coming to the end of his time but hes still solid can make a pass and is mostly fit 80% of the season !!!

who id dont want is hutton hes just a crap pudil !
I mentioned before that Micah Richards is worth a punt. Good defender and worked under Bruce before, obviously. Wages would be ridiculous though I'm guessing but if he's on a free it's not too bad for one season.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Not into Micha Richards ..too much in a position that's needing some pace ! Whelen for me I'd the better no pace neaded just a stoper captain and passer ,! Get rid of mingepussy and let hutch cover for 10 seconds a game !
Northampton lincoln and stocksbrigde are the pre season friendlys so far announced !after the last last few seasons its all completly irrelivent ! hopefully bruce spots some bargains along the way and keeps us injury free with a mind whos going to be the starting 11 !
Diame just released by Newcastle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »