Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Fking Abdi
Maddix likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Next season and the summer is going to be mental we have far too many players still under contract that we cant get rid of , thus robbing wages and holding back shirts will still happen even after getting rid of the ones out of contract !
Bruce has his hands tied thanks to fuckfa as we all know !

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/04/24/ac...e-for-s-1/ This is good news i think this lad has talent and hopefully fox will be sold !
I doubt we could get him for less than 5m

Aarons and Lazaar both would be great signings for us, midfield lacks so much depth
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Lazaar & Aarons would have to be season long loans more than likely if they are both under contract still.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Player of the season was earlier on this week on our official website ...i went for Fletcher as i do believe our season didnt start untill after that useless twat of a manager left ! Hector aswell has played very well since twat left and Reach pulled us through the dogshit while he was here !

Goal of the season while i do believe Fessis at Norwich was the best ..it didnt come in a derby game like reach aginst leeds so i went for Reach !

Most imporoved player of the season for me again is fletcher but while Bruce has been manager !

and young player of the season offcourse would have been penney but hes yet to be tested under bruce so im going for Dawson reguardless of his mistakes hes stood up to critics well and got on with it when others would have caved in ! he saved us derby day at the shithole and should Bruce manage him better he will become one of the best goalies in England ! my question mark is over weaver as coach ? Dawson has picked some habbits up which before he didnt have under Rhodes! and torniley came in second for me never faulted when asked upon and is great backup for next season and will be the centerhalf that plays week in week out in the future if we manage him correctly ?
Rumour has it that the plop want jaoa for 8 million lol ...I don't know what's funnier ? 8million the plop or the fact that he will sign for a pub league team ?
(27-04-2019, 00:20)Imre varadi Wrote: Rumour has it that the plop want jaoa for 8 million lol ...I don't know what's funnier ? 8million the plop or the fact that he will sign for a pub league team ?

Who are "the plop"??
Huddersfield I assume.

They can have Rhodes back for 8m
Fessi has won the SWFC Goal of the Season award for his strike against Norwich.

Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
The plop, very appropriate for us this season
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »