Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
(06-02-2019, 19:18)spireitematt Wrote: Mark Randall has been released by Crawley Town

Now there's a talent gone completely to waste.
Charlie Raglan has signed for Cheltenham Town on a 2 year deal.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
(16-05-2019, 16:48)spireitematt Wrote: Charlie Raglan has signed for Cheltenham Town on a 2 year deal.

I posted the BBC article on this at tea time yesterday ....... I'm beginning to tire of the SQL stuff ........

Haydn Hollis is now out of Forest Green if we want him.

Assistant manager Tommy Wright and first-team coach Paul Murray have left their positions at Carlisle United.

Wright, 53, and Murray, 42, joined the League Two club in the summer of 2018.

They took temporary charge when manager John Sheridan left for Chesterfield in January, and stayed at the club to work alongside new boss Steven Pressley.

And in case Sheri gets any ideas **** OFF.
Bradley Barry has turned down a deal, so he can join Barrow on a 2 year contract.

The Beeb says Bradley Barry has accepted a two year deal from Evo at Barrow.
(17-05-2019, 18:18)Devongone Wrote: The Beeb says Bradley Barry has accepted a two year deal from Evo at Barrow.

That's what I wrote but just realised that it didn't make any sense and in fact sounded like he turned down a deal at Barrow. He apparently turned down a deal with us according to Evo.

Would it really be a surprise if Wright turned up here again? We seem to be a bit of a revolving door for some.
Waste of space for me but maybe he pays Johnies bar bill up now and again.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
(17-05-2019, 18:18)Devongone Wrote: The Beeb says Bradley Barry has accepted a two year deal from Evo at Barrow.

Oh I get it ........ but he was already on the release list ........ that's what confused me I think, he said confused and slightly flustered.

(18-05-2019, 10:53)Dancingwilldoit Wrote: Would it really be a surprise if Wright turned up here again? We seem to be a bit of a revolving door for some.
Waste of space for me but maybe he pays Johnies bar bill up now and again.

Would form a dream team with Morgan, untrustworthy pseudo-criminal and a thug. Guess which is which. By the way Dancing - Kiwomya is available.
Callum Burton has been released by Hull.

Just 22. Popular at the Proact. Right age for us. Would he be an ideal answer to our now-permanent goalkeeping conundrum?
(26-05-2019, 12:48)Devongone Wrote: Callum Burton has been released by Hull.

Just 22. Popular at the Proact. Right age for us. Would he be an ideal answer to our now-permanent goalkeeping conundrum?

Would be a good signing but can't see him dropping down 3 leagues. He will end up joining Salford who he was on loan with or signing for a L1 side.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »