Thread Rating:
Sheffield Wednesday v Preston North End Hillsborough 22/12/2018
(23-12-2018, 00:33)themaclad Wrote: Lack of consistency it's the biggest bugbear we are split on other forums some say yes some say no

That I would agree with, I thought it was a red and if there was one the other way then that too should be a red. Refs are too inconsistent, VAR will sort some of that but that will only be in the PL.
alls level then it sounds .. you did xxxx cheat us at youre place for that pen that wasnt and never was one ! verdict tomorow Smartass but anyway no hard feelings themaclad PNE will one day be in the premiership before us mugs im sure ... look at the village Whistle

merry christmas and thanks for the points we effing nead them to stay up ..this was a massive help and look on it like this youve saved a big club like yourselfs! little did you know today but that 3pts will probably tide us over till febuary Doh .. and i would gladly do the same for youre great club when the time comes Thumb up
themaclad likes this post
Photo 
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipOB...AMAF-JtokV
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

well i watched the highlights and as far as the red card . if it had been anyone else but that hairy bastard its was 50/50 but hes a complete dirty twat and has been the last few times weve played preston so he got what his just deserts !!
Merry Christmas Imre about time you tight sods updated the facilities in the away end no tellies should be booted out of the league for that alone

(23-12-2018, 17:35)themaclad Wrote: Merry Christmas Imre about time you tight sods updated the facilities in the away end no tellies should be booted out of the league for that alone

That stand is awful and desperately needs to be knocked down!!!! It hasn’t changed aside from the seats on the bottom tier since that fateful day in 1989, I wondered if there was a legal reason we couldn’t do anything about it until the resolution of the inquests etc but I wish we would just get rid.
By the walked round the ground before impressed with the club crest on the main stand near the bridge

(23-12-2018, 17:51)themaclad Wrote: By the walked round the ground before impressed with the club crest on the main stand near the bridge

Sheffield Made stainless steel I believe.
themaclad likes this post
The whole stadium is outdated and if we ever where to get stability in the premier .then we would have to think about a new one completely ! In a better place aswell that's another problem . Knock the xxxx down and start again for me .. As 40,000 new stadium ..if ever we where to get this far ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »