Thread Rating:
College to take Students to Football Match
When I was at college I knew people who studied Sociology and they said it was bull because there is no right or wrong answer its just opinions.

Racism and Sexism isn't right in any walk of life. I watched a programme a couple of weeks ago called confessions of a secretary and one woman said that when she went for a job interview at a company she was interviewed by 3 men and she was asked to take off her top so they could measure her breasts and she got the job. Can you imagine that happening today? There would be massive uproar.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Understandable though if she was being interviewed for a part in the film Confessions of a Secretary. Don't think I ever saw that one. Was Robin Askwith in it?
(13-12-2014, 00:43)Lord Snooty Wrote: Understandable though if she was being interviewed for a part in the film Confessions of a Secretary. Don't think I ever saw that one. Was Robin Askwith in it?

I've never seen the confession films are they similar to the Carry On's?

Well Millwall kicked off at Brighton so I wonder what the reports of the sociology reports will be like, I bet they will make some interesting reading.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
They were similar to the later Carry Ons. They were shit, but popular and the makers of Carry On decided to copy. Which is why the last five or six in the series were rubbish and eventually they stopped makokg them.
They even got Robin Askwith, the star of the Confessions films into the Carry Ons. Popular at the time in the 70s. But so were a lot of things we frown at now.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »