Thread Rating:
Town v Fluham - 5th November 2018
Hear ye, hear ye, Huddersfield have scored at home!!!!!
By heck! That were hard work! Tongue

Thoroughly deserved victory though and now we have the win under us belt, the lads can kick on and hammer them next lot of cockernee geezers on Saturday.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Wagbo and Zanka post match on Radio Local

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p06qw3cm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p06qw3kc
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
No way was that an own goal. Huh
So happy to have got that first win, but jeez, Hadagonads is really starting to get on my whatsits! Constantly going down looking for it! Won't let it sour the happiness though! Thumb up
I'M NO PESSIMIST.....JUST AN OPTIMIST WITH EXPERIENCE !!
Great win that gives us a fighting chance for the next month or so.

As Glennon said on the way home, we now know Fulham are worse than us. I don't expect we'll get anything from WHU this weekend but I'd snap your hand off for a point right now.

Positives from last night.

Billing, excellent and hardly put a foot wrong.

Kongolo, his presence is massive for us.

Mounie, I thought he was decent first half and won lots of headers

Negatives.
Hadergjonaj, ran down blind alleys and fell over far too much for my liking. when he wasn't falling over his delivery was mainly poor
DePoitre, looks to have gone back to the player we first saw in the pre season of last season at Bury...looks way overweight
Probably the worst we've played at home this season. Whistle

Not many chances, relying on set pieces, having to shoot from long range.

But what the hell! We won!  Smile

And we have played much better than that and lost.  Doh
No snoots we were awful against cardiff. We also know they will be down here with us and fulham, as will Newcastle and Southampton. Its all about who takes points from each other, plus the odd bonus points from the 'bigger' clubs.

As for last night, hader is infuriating goes forward and either puts a poor ball in, over runs it or falls over, not great defensively either, durm is a far better option.

Another player who I find annoying/disappointing is Pritchard, he's a busy player but he's just lacking in all areas on most occasions. Maybe its a confidence thing but he's going through the ince esque motions atm
(06-11-2018, 15:25)jjamez Wrote: No snoots we were awful against cardiff. We also know they will be down here with us and fulham, as will Newcastle and Southampton. Its all about who takes points from each other, plus the odd bonus points from the 'bigger' clubs.

As for last night, hader is infuriating goes forward and either puts a poor ball in, over runs it or falls over, not great defensively either, durm is a far better option.

Another player who I find annoying/disappointing is Pritchard, he's a busy player but he's just lacking in all areas on most occasions. Maybe its a confidence thing but he's going through the ince esque motions atm

Funnily enough I thought he was arguably MOTM in the first half when we played our best stuff. Just a shame we play too backwards/sideways to get the best out of him.
Watched the highlights now and didn't think it was at the time but that was a deffo penalty on Flo in the first half. Add that one to the list. Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »