Thread Rating:
Strictly come dancing
It's Tess Daly that should go. I would be happy with Claudia and Zoe doing the show. They are both a gazillion times funnier than Tess who was only there because Brucie always had to have a pretty blonde at his side.  Rolleyes
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Don't understand how Judy Murray is still in, who is voting for her?

Hard to say who is going to win this series because its so tight. I did prefer the last series to this series.

I like Zoe Ball and Tess Daly presenting the show. They both did Saturday kids TV. Zoe Ball was on Live and Kicking with Jamie Theakston and Tess was on ITV with Ant and Dec on SMTV.
Thank goodness Judy Murray has finally gone, really good week of dancing at Blackpool though
She did her best dance on Saturday and was good fun throughout I thought. And the lot of them will miss their shortbread. Sad
I am pleased that JM went as far as she did and took it all in good humour. The programme needs a mix of the naturally gifted (who will always win in the end) and the 'normal' celebrities prepared to give it a go and see how far they can develop.

JM might not have excelled but at least she tried and she took the criticism well and laughed it off - respect to her.

That said, I am happy she has had her time in the sun, been to Blackpool and it is now at the serious end of the competition.
I read that she is teaching Andy to dance because he is going to be the best man at her wedding.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Haven't seen this weekend's because we're away but shocked to hear Pixie's gone.
Mark should have gone. People are voting for the person not how their dancing.
That is a shock. Thought she would've won the title this year.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
The judges voted her off. Still a shock
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »