Thread Rating:
One Sentence Story
Jack pointed the gun at the man and pulled the trigger which immediately woke Jack up from the dream.
"Must stop eating cheese at bedtime," he thought to himself.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
He picked up his gun and moved slowly to the bathroom to make sure no one was in there.
There was an odd shape behind the shower curtain so he peeled it back.... it was just his plastic battleship and rubber duck collection.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Jack breathed a sigh of relief, but hadn't noticed the gun toting Paralympian, dressed in a South African running kit, who had sneaked up behind him on muffled stumps.
The South African Paralympian put the gun to Jack’s back and told him to turn around slowly.
A knock on the door and Jack's dizzy blond neighbour from across the hall walks in shouting 'Hey Jack, pizzaaaaa, do you have wine in the fridge and can I use your loo mine's blocked agaaaaaaaain, whoooooops?'
A guide to cask ale.

[Image: aO7W3pZ.png]

Multi-tasking. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.
She stood there, mouth open, frozen to the spot at the sight of a legless man pointing his pistol into her neighbour's back.
“Omigod, like what is happeninnnnnng, like should I call the police, like wait, where are your legs?” Said Amelia the ditzy neighbour as she twirls a piece of her pigtail in her fingers.

Whistle
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
But little did they know it was all an act, for she has a black belt in origami.
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »