Thread Rating:
One Sentence Story
One sentence story is where each person makes a contribution and writes a sentence and then the next person has to carry on and so on etc.

I'll start.

Jack looked out of his window as daybreak appeared, outside it was eerily quiet.
Lord Snooty likes this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Almost as quiet as a big match day at the Emirates Stadium.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
Jack noticed that he felt thirsty so decided to pour himself a good morning shot of whiskey.
He knocked it back in one and went outside, wondering why all the birds had stopped singing.
It was then, only then, that Jack heard the rumbling.
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Jack turned towards where the rumbling was coming from and gasped when he saw the Bear running towards him.
"RUUUUN!" the Bear shouted at him, "there's a wasp!"
Jack turned on his heels and sprinted as fast as he could back to his house and locked the door.
Gasping for breath as he leant back on the closed door, sweat trickling down his forehead, he could hear the faint but unmistakable sound......bzzzzzzz!
“Oh shit” exclaimed Jack who was now glancing around the room trying to find where the buzz was coming from.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »