Thread Rating:
Swansea v The Owls FAC Rep Match Thread
Piss poor passing, marking and defence jesus christ.
Close your legs Dawson
What a season.. xxxx me

Ref won't give us anything
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
wankers piece of shit club well done clownsiri you xxxx ! thats the end of our season !! pub league here we come !!! jos you can xxxx off aswell youve shown nothing the last 5 games but the same wank cc was dishing out !!

jos picked jones again ffs ! sack the little dutch xxxx ! xxxx him right off !!
I don't care.
"God Save the King."
why would you ? youre a blade !!
I'm not. Maddix got me to promise I wouldn't say why I don't care about this game and I'm a man of my word. Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
right thats me done with this wank im off out no ratings they were all shit

dogshit mom butterfuck !!

JOS OUT ! CLOWNSIRI SELL THE CLUB YOU WANKER !
I'm off line now. Have fun with the end of this game.
"God Save the King."
Ok, cup run done, back to the league.
So I'm sat in hospital after a heart attack and this is the 1st game I have been able to watch .. my thoughts ....
IMRE .. if you think Dawson is our no1 keeper we are in real trouble, no keeper should EVER be beaten through his legs in a 1 v 1 can only blame him for that 2nd killer goal
Come the summer we are going to have no choice but to rebuild.. most of our better players will be off anyway
HI

Jo's doing what he can with what we have but it's going to be a busy summer I think
As for Swansea, not any better than us and with a full side we would have won that!!
Owlkev71 likes this post
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Hope you get better soon wereham Thumb up
Owlkev71 and Washington like this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »