Thread Rating:
The Owls v Villa SBC Match Thread
Eff me a goal from a set piece !!!!
best 20 minutes of football ive seen all season !! clare boyd minge and reach are wripping it up !!

we should however be 4-0 up wildsmith has to go !!
Washington likes this post
We deserve that lead, aside from a 10 minute spell around when they scored we were by far the more dangerous team going forward!!! Multiple decent chances, so missed, some deflected or saved, but it is very encouraging that we have been able to create some good chances. Corners are working well for the first time in a couple of seasons!!!! Need to come out strong in the second half and get at them, no sitting back!!!
Good job Joao is mostly consistent when there's service
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Have to go into work now. Hope they keep this up in the second half. If we could have played like this all season we would be in the play offs
(24-02-2018, 17:51)Statesideowl Wrote: Good job Joao is mostly consistent when there's service

You have to wonder what Rhodes could have done with some of the service we have seen today. Nuhiu isn’t doing much but he is a headache for the defence s they have to watch him.
Statesideowl and Imre varadi like this post
Good time to score as well.Just don't xxxx it up in the second half.
And scoring from a corner,is that a first this season.
Nothing changes,again.
I hope Nuhiu bangs Terry's wife
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
i think the way we are playing in and around the box this is setup for Rhodes to add a third JT is about as good as loovens !!

Swansea losing and back in the relegation zone is a good sign carlos will play the ground staff on tuesday week !!
Derby go 3-2 up
Nothing changes,again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »