Thread Rating:
The Owls v Carlos FAC 5th Rd Match Thread
Man Ure. winning at the Village.Looks like all the village idiots are in the crowd.xxxx me they'll cheer owt.

2-0 now.Yea that's how to defend you xxxx village idiot,stand there with your arm up appealing for offside.xxxx me the VAR has ruled the second goal offside.It looked on but the VAR said Matas knee was offside. He was in line.
Nothing changes,again.
(17-02-2018, 19:50)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: Man Ure. winning at the Village.Looks like all the village idiots are in the crowd.**** me they'll cheer owt.

2-0 now.Yea that's how to defend you **** village idiot,stand there with your arm up appealing for offside.**** me the VAR has ruled the second goal offside.It looked on but the VAR said Matas knee was offside. He was in line.

There is no way the linesman would ever have seen that offside, he was offside by 5mm at most!! VAR got it right from what they showed over here but boy that one was so close.

(17-02-2018, 19:37)Imre varadi Wrote: another owl has died today at the game on the north stand thats how many this season dieing at the game ? Wednesday should come with a feffing warning about youre health !!

Not sure how many have died but that a few that have had to be taken away by ambulance!!
It was so close the two ex players in the studio at HT couldn't say if it was off when they reviewed it.
2-0 now,that wasn't off side.
Nothing changes,again.
(17-02-2018, 20:48)Daffodils on the piano Wrote: It was so close the two ex players  in the studio at HT couldn't say if it was off when they reviewed it.
2-0 now,that wasn't off side.

Its modern day football, we are now debating VAR instead of the referee!!
Daffodils on the piano likes this post
My 2 yr old kid can draw a better line than on the var. joke that decision. Need man u to win to be quids in. 2 nil now so fingers crossed. Had a triple wuth brighton and southampton.
(17-02-2018, 21:04)dubaiowl Wrote: My 2 yr old kid can draw a better line than on the var. joke that decision. Need man u to win to be quids in. 2 nil now so fingers crossed. Had a triple wuth brighton and southampton.

They keep showing it on Fox over here and it is just so close!! Your triple is safe, the Village can’t hit a barn door today!!
Thats the villagers out and season over only premiership status to play for ! and god i hope they stay up the last thing we need is another xxxx derby game ! get barnsley and hull down and then we only have the 2 scrubbers to play 4 derby games in ! unless the rother scrubbers come up xxxx yoyo team they are !

xxxx chesterpigs by the way Laugh what a fantastic job allens doing there Laugh
(17-02-2018, 21:11)Imre varadi Wrote: Thats the villagers out and season over only premiership status to play for ! and god i hope they stay up the last thing we need is another **** derby game ! get barnsley and hull down and then we only have the 2 scrubbers to play 4 derby games in ! unless the rother scrubbers come up **** yoyo team they are !

They look good enough to stay up. Man ure just have been clinical. I hope toy town dont come up with the entire season revolving around two cup finals against us.

(17-02-2018, 21:11)Imre varadi Wrote: Thats the villagers out and season over only premiership status to play for ! and god i hope they stay up the last thing we need is another **** derby game ! get barnsley and hull down and then we only have the 2 scrubbers to play 4 derby games in ! unless the rother scrubbers come up **** yoyo team they are !

**** chesterpigs by the way  Laugh  what a fantastic job allens doing there  Laugh

Another team who hate us with a passion. Be nice to see them out the football league. Soon be round with the bucket for sure.
Imre varadi likes this post
There all secret xxxx blades

so with whos left in im wanting a homedraw against Rochdale or spurs at wembley ! maybe brighton at home aswell we owe them a good kicking ! but i still think its over after today unless we can take them all the way to pens ? cc is shit at them !!
Rochdale or Spurs at home if we win.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »