Thread Rating:
The Owls v Carlos FAC 5th Rd Match Thread
(17-02-2018, 15:22)Imre varadi Wrote: youre **** brainwashed charlie !! lees is **** garbage hes been sussed he cant play the ball out to save his **** life so why would we want him in pudils position ?

I think you are in a league of 1 if you think Lees is shite!!! He might not be the leader on the pitch we would like him to be at times but he is still the best CH at the club and I don’t think we have seen him play fully fit all season. The youngsters have done well but they have only played a few games, if all our CHs were fit I would expect Lees to play, then Venancio and then one of the youngsters if we play 3 at the back. Pudil at the moment is our best LB but he is also our best CH, and that take priority to have his experience in the center of the defence.
I had under 0.5 goals first half so that dwason save netted me 80 quid.
Washington and St Charles Owl like this post
And there’s why we need Pudil back at LB, Fox got caught on the wrong side of the attacker and got away with one there!! Was a dive by their player in the end and he should have been booked as well!!
How's that not a booking?

Booking for a dive and Abraham fouls...
I said these officials are poor
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(17-02-2018, 15:39)Statesideowl Wrote: How's that not a booking?

EPL players don't foul or get booked against lower league team Cool
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
boyd dogshit

get boyd of this xxxx field what a xxxx embarassment of a player
Leave Boyd on.

And as draw...worst possible result!
"God Save the King."
xxxx me get hold of the xxxx ball
Nothing changes,again.
Swansea have their backs up now. We look nervous
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Bring Joao on to run at them
Washington likes this post
Nothing changes,again.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »