Thread Rating:
The Owls v Carlos FAC 5th Rd Match Thread
3-1 Joao
HHAHD
JUST SAYING LIKE!
Looks like Dawson will be starting in goal tomorrow, judging by the presser.
Imre varadi likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Cc is resting his premiership team and is playing all talk off the cup down? when he was our manager he did the same and lost brilliantly to shrewsbury and Borro ?
But CC will win tomorrow because he knows he'll be doing us a favour. Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
Totally forgot about the Derby game and we won. Maybe I shouldn’t be predicting !!! I will for this game and see how we go.

1-1 Joao

Hhahd
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
youre completley stupid !! we are one game away from a quarter final money spinner whoever we get and youre banging on about 15th place 13th place or 17th place positions in the league ? xxxx pig fcuck off !
Vardy get in !!
Statesideowl likes this post
You had to figure Vardy would score against the pigs!! He is getting booed by them every time he touches the ball, sweet revenge!!
fair play to the pigs though i think the talent leicester has got is in another world never mind league ! they would have beat us by 5 goals im sure that demary grey is some xxxx talent !!

and i hate to say it but Brookes is some xxxx talent aswell !!

Chelsea through easy and leicester just but they completley outclassed the pigs ! dont want any off these 2 only Rochdale will do Whistle
1-6 Nuhiu

HDAHD

and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »