Thread Rating:
Dingles v The Owls SBC Match THread
Time for me to go out. See you for the inquest Laugh
and complicated
We seem to be set up 442 with Jones slightly deeper than Pelupessy.

Nice save Wildsmith!!!

Wallace doing better than Butterfield would, much cleverer footballer!!
Be lucky to get the point out of this.
Maybe we need to start a fans emergency charity, if we all pitched in a few quid we might be able to mutually terminate some of these clowns contracts
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Can’t terminate these clowns until the slightly better clowns are back to fitness!!!!
Can't keep the ball for two mins. I know Carlos possession was dire but hot potatoe won't win sweet fa

I hate santa. I'm sure we asked three seasons ago for a creative midfielder, left back and right back. I'm still waiting u tw4t.
1 shot on target (the penalty I guess) .. terrible really, think we might be in a spot of bother this season !!!
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
Need to get Joao into the game somehow!!!! Hasn’t been involved at all in the first half. Nuhiu works hard and needs marking so Joao has to be cleverer and use the space better. We look more solid with Jones in from of the back 4 but are still vulnerable down our left side. Midfield is doing ok but there is so little link between midfield and attack, Reach can’t do it all.
Only one winner in this one, need to go 442 or 451. Isgrove running rings round Fox.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
(10-02-2018, 15:07)Was Wereham Owl Wrote: 1 shot on target (the penalty I guess) .. terrible really, think we might be in a spot of bother this season !!!

Don’t think they count Pens, so we must have had another one, makes us 50% better than you actually thought we were!!!!!!
Was Wereham Owl likes this post
My grandmother could run rings round Fox ....... and she's been dead 14 years !!!!!!!
Owlkev71 likes this post
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »