Thread Rating:
Dingles v The Owls SBC Match THread
(08-02-2018, 15:13)Southeyowl Wrote: SYP made us play early, Then Sky picked Pigs V West yorks Wankers for early game!

Avoid Barnsley Chap and Sheffield train stations like the plague on Satdi! Big Grin

CARNAGE!

You couldn't make it up Doh no one would believe that the powers that be would be so f'ucking stupid Laugh

We have the interweb, mobile phones, computers, satellites etc and these morons can't even communicate with each other and maybe decide between themselves that this could be a bad idea Doh
Imre varadi likes this post
and complicated
The scrubbers will be rubbing there hands here !! the only loser out of this tear up is wednesday who have to fight in the station and when they get out they will get ambushed all around the station !! you would have to be very silly not to get into a black cab stright from the station unless theres more than 200 of you ?
0-2 Reach

A, D, D, H, H
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
Because of the early start I can't take the game in as I have a breakfast meeting. Never mind though. It's only a league game. Not the fa. cup. Whistle Whistle Whistle
"God Save the King."
3-1 Nuhiu

AHHHH

And lifted from Auntie just for Pieblade Cool

Atdhe Nuhiu has had a hand in five of the six goals Wednesday have scored in all competitions under Jos Luhukay (three goals, two assists).
and complicated
(09-02-2018, 20:38)Maddix Wrote: 3-1 Nuhiu

AHHHH

And lifted from Auntie just for Pieblade  Cool

Atdhe Nuhiu has had a hand in five of the six goals Wednesday have scored in all competitions under Jos Luhukay (three goals, two assists).

That has to be the one statement that shows how close to the bottom of the barrel we are currently operating in!!!!
Statesideowl, peiowl, Washington like this post
He's the only candidate for Player of the Month Cool
and complicated
0-1 Pussy

AHHHH
Neighbourhood Neanderthal knuckledragger
442 No Loovens or Butterfield. Palmer & Fox FBs.
Joao Nuhiu up top
3 kids on the bench
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
28 Wildsmith
16 Palmer
46 Ferrão Venâncio
39 Thorniley
6 Fox
33 Wallace
32 Pelupessy
3 Jones
20 Reach
17 Nuhiu
18 Lucas João

Substitutes