Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
s://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/november/vacancy-at-hillsborough/ have you seen the state of this job ? slave wanted shut the xxxx up slave !
(14-11-2017, 02:34)Imre varadi Wrote: s://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2017/november/vacancy-at-hillsborough/ have you seen the state of this job ? slave wanted shut the **** up slave !

What you on about, that is a good grassroots job!!!! Whistle
What job Huh I can do that, gizza job Cool

We have really taken on board Thatcher's mantra of back to Victorian values Angry minimum wage, zero hours contracts, powerless unions, f'uck you pleb whilst I get rich Doh

What a f'ucking shithole of a Third World cesspit of an Island we actually live on Doh Great Britain Huh well it's great if your one of the empowered who's making a killing out of making most of the population live in misery Angry

I desperately hope that Heaven and Hell are actually real and all the c'unts that make other peoples life a misery for a few quid extra than they can actually spend over seventy or so years get the next 12 billion years thinking about it Cool
Statesideowl, Jacko The Flopsy Piglet, talkSAFT like this post
and complicated
CARLOS HAD A DREAM ?? Angry THE F'UCKING NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS MORE LIKE Angry
and complicated
KNACKERS Angry
and complicated
We love you Wednesday, we do, we love you Wednesday, we do, oooooooooooooooohh Wednesday we love you Thumb up

Just not at the moment. I think I need a little space ... you know .. to explore myself and express my inner being Cool
and complicated
If we don't have a nice little resignation announcement on Monday morning then it's safe to say DC is OK with writing this season off.

Losing faith in DC as a competent head of operations. He's either very limited himself or surrounded himself with fools, hanging on for a payday.
At the end of this season it will have been 2 years since the Hull final... 2 years and this clown doesn't know his best eleven still.
Players are still vanishing.
Players are being utilised incorrectly.
Players are scoring then being dropped.
Players aren't motivated to come out hungry for a game.

It's very difficult to 'remain positive' and back the Club after all it's circus like antics this anniversary season. It's incredibly embarrassing.

Megson won his derby game then subsequently fired. CC has the most expensive squad in Club history and suffered the worst defeat in the Clubs history to our rivals, yet he's still in a job?.. What..the..xxxx?
Imre varadi likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Has the c'unt gone yet Huh Angry Angry

Just getting in early Thumb up won't be here for the Wolves game but it's no great loss Angry Angry
and complicated
WE'RE F'UCKING SHIT AT CRICKET TOO Angry Angry Angry
and complicated
Id given up on that about 1996 Whistle we are good at Rugby union although even that we manage to xxxx up at times Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »