Thread Rating:
Former Spireite signs for.....
Kevin Davies is the manager of Southport.
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
Ebanks-Blake signed for AFC Telford and scored twice today against Droylsden in the FA Trophy.

And they were taking the piss out of him on Bob's Board last week when he signed ..........
David Faupala left Man City by mutual consent on 6th November and is currently a FREE AGENT.

Anyone in favour of signing him? French age-group international at three levels .......... But nobody in France has broken their neck to offer him a contract yet.

I know Pooch quite liked him, but he is pretty permanently installed at the positive end of every battery.
(28-11-2017, 17:24)Devongone Wrote: David Faupala left Man City by mutual consent on 6th November and is currently a FREE AGENT.

Anyone in favour of signing him? French age-group international at three levels .......... But nobody in France has broken their neck to offer him a contract yet.

I know Pooch quite liked him, but he is pretty permanently installed at the positive end of every battery.

Might need to if Burton, Charlton and Bradford sign Dennis off us.

No Faupala for me. Reminded me of an Antelope and I don't think they play good football, its more hoofball with them.
Big Bore Exhaust = Small Dick
Understandable you confused him with an impala. Antelope in general don't do well in shorts.
Delial Brewster played 61 minutes for Chorley on Saturday before being subbed - they won.

Jordan Burrow came on as sub for Gateshead and scored a hat trick to earn them a 3-3 draw with Boreham Wood in the FA Trophy.

Jacob Hazel scored another two in a another 4-2 Frickley win. Players who are scoring fewer goals are being scouted by EFL clubs ........... and he's still young enough to have a career.

Southport got their second successive home win under Kevin Davies on Saturday. Only one player in Kev's starting eleven was playing for Southport before his arrival. One very interesting signing is Dion Charles from Fleetwood, who was widely-tipped to do well when Fleetwood signed him from non-league football. Think he's still young enough to have a big impact somewhere and could help to cement Kev's managerial reputation.

Player I want us to sign - Gold Omotayo from Whitehawk. Scored with a brilliant free kick on Saturday. I don't know how old he is, but we need him for the name alone - he did make the National League North and South Team of the Day .........
Swindon have signed forward Marc Richards on a free transfer following his release by Northampton. Richards, 35, has agreed an 18-month deal with the Robins, who are ninth but just two points off a top-three spot.

"A big thing for me was to join a club that was looking for success at the end of the season," said Richards.

He had been with the Cobblers since 2014, scoring 44 goals in 123 league appearances in what was his second spell with the League One side.
Jacob Hazel still at Frickley, despite our lack of goals scored a hat trick on Saturday. Go to the Evo Stick League website if you want to see an interview with him.

He has scored 32 goals so far. That is truly impressive.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »