Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Whoops there go's another sugar tree plant Doh
and complicated
its just madness pure madness and whoever is in charge of this (chansire) can xxxx off for all care the mans useless !!!! he has shown on every xxxx level that he is this !!!!

chansiri xxxx right off you slanty eyed xxxx !
Good riddance, he is 17 and has had his head turned by the potential money on offer from Prem teams, an amount there is no way we can or should pay him. He has shown no loyalty to the club who brought him through the ranks and by all accounts made him the best offer we have ever made to anyone his age!!! And lets quit with the Nuhiu argument, he hasn’t played for us or even been on the bench that often for a while. Hirst is essentially on strike, we wouldn’t accept that from any other player, why do we accept it from him just because he has a famous Dad? He might go on to be a star, but if he moves to a Prem team he will get even less chance of playing time, but of course he will earn 3-4 times the money, at least he will be able to pay off his Dad’s debts!!!! He wants more money, we are not prepared to pay it, that is the end of the matter.

(12-11-2017, 01:56)Imre varadi Wrote: its just madness pure madness and whoever is in charge of this (chansire) can **** off for all care the mans useless !!!! he has shown on every **** level that he is this !!!!

chansiri **** right off you slanty eyed **** !

That’s bollocks!!!! He has shown he can score against other 17 year olds, he hasn’t made the England U21 team yet, why is that if he is the next boy wonder?? He is asking for wages that the best youngsters at Chelsea and Man City get, we cannot pay him that amount.
We dont know what hes asking for but if it is a chelsea man city wage then hes worth it Thumb up why is he such a gamble Huh god knows weve thrown enough away before and that gambling on spoilt goods aswell Doh

anyway why is it the money ? is it not wanting to play first team football or at least a spot on the bench where isnt worth going into is it as its fact that the bench is full of xxxx donkeys Whistle

CC will get the sack sooner or later when we xxxx promotion up which at the moment looks fucked up anyway Doh and we have let the best potential in English club football leave when god knows what the next manager can get out of him ( like 20 goals a season ) which again none of the players here are cabable of doing Doh

Chansiri is inept hes done nothing to improve nothing since hes taken over apart from that day out at wembley the knobheads had why are we any better off since mandy ? weve got money with idiots still burning it Angry thats all he has brought... heres the money go and xxxx it up idiots Thumb up
I get what you're saying Chaz but the whole episode has been badly handled by us and his old man. Personally, if it was my kid, I would rather eat dog shit than hope that he becomes a meal ticket and can pay off my drinking debts Doh David Hirst has a lot to answer for on this one as his son will get a big payday at a top club but is just as likely to spiral into obscurity as he is to make it big if he goes to one of the EPL farms. He might get a 3 year contract on biggish money, which could pay his dad's debts off, and then end up on loan at Royal Antwerp before signing for Guiseley. So instead of having a decent career over 10 to 15 years he will more than likely end up on the scrap heap in 3 years as so many of the EPL Academy kids do Doh Still, he should have paid his old mans debts off by then Cool

And from the clubs side, they should be telling him this Angry
St Charles Owl, Statesideowl, Washington And 1 others like this post
and complicated
I'm with imre and Maddix on this. Hirst has more talent in his big toe than deadbeats like Nuhiu and the other bench warmers have in their entire bodies. He should be playing in the first team or at least given a bench spot. I don't blame him for wanting to move on.
"God Save the King."
(13-11-2017, 01:19)peiowl Wrote: I'm with imre and Maddix on this. Hirst has more talent in his big toe than deadbeats like Nuhiu and the other bench warmers have in their entire bodies. He should be playing in the first team or at least given a bench spot. I don't blame him for wanting to move on.

But thats the whole point, we wanted him to go out on loan so he could get valuable game time but his refusal to sign a contract meant we did not do this. He will get his transfer and then will go out on loan immediately, he will not go onto anyones bench however useless the players on it are!! He is completely unproven, he needs to go on loan and prove himself, and then he might be able to force his way into the squad.

As I said, if this was about first team football, he would sign the contract on offer, which is apparently the best we have ever made to an academy player, and go out on loan, but its not about playing time or even bench time, its about money!!

(12-11-2017, 23:23)Maddix Wrote: I get what you're saying Chaz but the whole episode has been badly handled by us and his old man. Personally, if it was my kid, I would rather eat dog shit than hope that he becomes a meal ticket and can pay off my drinking debts  Doh David Hirst has a lot to answer for on this one as his son will get a big payday at a top club but is just as likely to spiral into obscurity as he is to make it big if he goes to one of the EPL farms. He might get a 3 year contract on biggish money, which could pay his dad's debts off, and then end up on loan at Royal Antwerp before signing for Guiseley. So instead of having a decent career over 10 to 15 years he will more than likely end up on the scrap heap in 3 years as so many of the  EPL Academy kids do  Doh Still, he should have paid his old mans debts off by then  Cool

And from the clubs side, they should be telling him this  Angry

100% agree with you Maddix. He is letting himself down and the club are either not advising him correctly or because he has an agent maybe they are not allowed to. He is listening to the hype surrounding him, no doubt his agent is telling him he is the best as well, but there is as much chance of him disappearing like you said or having a solid career, its just a shame he isn’t prepared to do that with us.

Look at the careers of the likes of Harry Kane or Dele Alli or Barkely or Wickham or De Brunei or Lukaku or so many other players who went out on loan to play games against real men in real life matches before they came back to their parent clubs both better players and better prepared to move into the first team, this is the path he should be taking. Very few players go from the youth team to first team, Beckham, Rooney and Rashford are the exceptions rather than the rule.
Towinjustonce and Washington like this post
I agree with the above. It's not about his lineage for me. It's more that we have a home grown pedigree striker with great potential, scoring for fun at his International age group. No doubt his Dad is using him as another payday, this reflects poorly on him and you can't expect a kid of George's age to tell his old man to fkuk off because he's old enough to know better.

There's definitely greed involved, there always is. And he won't be the first or last young player to be poorly informed by those whom are supposed to guide him.
I just feel I can see both sides, the Club which acts indignantly, freezing players out and ruining careers for favouritism. Before all this contract bollox even began most of us thought Hirst deserved more time on the back end of last season when Nuhiu was still often featured on the bench.

There's little choice now other than to try selling to Leicester for a reduced sum of what they offered at Xmas, otherwise he leaves for free in the summer.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
I'm sure his head has also been turned by fellow young players when he has been away with England.

I would imagine Leicester, Everton are the front runners for his signature, but as SS says, do we take a lower amount in January or does he goes in the summer and we get bog all for him. Knowing Wednesday we will let him go for free Doh Doh
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Wouldn't it be just us for us to sell him and then have him loaned back with the stipulation that he gets some game time Laugh
and complicated
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »