Thread Rating:
i`m a Celebrity 2014
He did make the live shows, sadly I was forced to watch some of it

Apparently according to the lefty rags your right wing if you think Gemma Collins is fat
The X-factor failure who used to play for Frickley Athletic apparently.

Gemma What'shermacall it.....a big fat waste of space, hopefully once this all finishes we'll have the fortune never to see her again.
I don't watch the programme, I don't know Gemma Collins and I don't want to but what has her weight got to do with it?
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Her weight has got nothing to do with it. Its her personality people have disliked because she is a drama queen, spoilt, attention seeker and I think she has a temper on her. The reason why people are having a go at her weight Amelia is because she has this shop or boutique (Whatever you want to call it) and she posted a sign saying no thin people allowed in so she sets herself up and bring its on herself and then complains and whinges to the public. I don't watch TOWIE but apparently she's always out for an argument.

She said the other night she was done with TV and didn't want anything else to do with it but then a day later she said she would like to be a TV presenter. Also she's not going to work till January and that's when Big Brother is back on the telly. Coincidence? I think not.

We unfortunately now live in a society where young people look up to these reality TV stars and want to become like them with there fake tans (look like they have bathed in baked beans or tango) and flashy cars and shiny white pearls. These people become famous from doing sod all and chatting crap and at the end of the day its the public's fault for giving them attention, boasting there egos and buying the products they endorse.

Certain people and I've met these kind of people they have no ambition in life but to become famous and be a celebrity and they have plans like marrying a footballer or being a topless model and when they become famous they have there 15 minutes of fame to quote Andy Warhol and then they dry up and nobody hears of them ever again because there will be a new wannabe celebrity on the scene and it will keep happening and happening. These so called celebrities will keep themselves in the limelight by saying something controversial or leaking images or even a sex tape of themselves to keep people talking about them.

What annoys me though is we live in a generation where more people are more interested in what happens on a scripted reality TV show like TOWIE, Made in Chelsea etc instead of taking an interest in current affairs and the Government. There is a general election in 6 months and a lot of these people who watch these TV shows won't vote in May or they will vote for the same party because of who there parents voted for or who is better looking and these people are in my age group the early twenties and it is extremely worrying because one day these people will run the Country.

Ok RANT OVER!
Stairs and Amelia Chaffinch like this post
CHESTERFIELD PREDICTION LEAGUE WINNER 2015/2016

More to Football than the Premier League and SKY
What annoys me though is we live in a generation where more people are more interested in what happens on a scripted reality TV show like TOWIE, Made in Chelsea etc instead of taking an interest in current affairs and the Government. There is a general election in 6 months and a lot of these people who watch these TV shows won't vote in May or they will vote for the same party because of who there parents voted for or who is better looking and these people are in my age group the early twenties and it is extremely worrying because one day these people will run the Country.

Here,here. Absolutely bang on!

As for calling her a fat waste of space, I stand by my comments
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post
Rumour going around that Katie Price AKA Jordan is going in the Jungle for a 3rd time.

Another waste of space...let's face it most of them are
I think ridiculous TV progs like `im a celebrity thankfully take the focus away from Politics and the very depressing news Wakey
One rag by the way said calling her fat was `right wing`!

Face it you cant think or say anything in this country anymore that isnt what `they` want you to think so why bother?
Weve terrorism under our nose masquerading as religion yet our country wont do anything because all the biggest oil refineries are based in a certain country and that money from which goes where? Into places of Worship which take money for what? anyway....we`ll all be wearing Red Turbans soon,good reason not to mention the news

Mel Skykes does have a lovely bod
Does anyone else watch I'm a Celebrity get me out of here now on ITV 2?

I watch it for one thing. Heart Laura Whitmore Heart

What a cracking person Edwina Curry has turned out to be. Love Foggy, Mel and Jake as well.

Happy she has survived this long but right to go out. Would love Foggy now to be the winner.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »