Thread Rating:
RIFC
This is the interview Dave Somers gave to SSN today {18/11/2014} : Skysports - Ashley bid best for Rangers
AVFC RFC SAFC
True to form, King follows up a statement from Rangers with accusations that everyone's lying except him...without actually offering anything to suggest that it was so. He reckons he had an agreement with Sandy Easdale to show him the money later, but Easdale isn't even a member of the board let alone able to speak for 75% of shareholders. If the money was there, I can't think of any good reason not to give proof of funds.

But perhaps the most important aspect of this is that Dave King and his UoF whores have repeatedly bludgeoned the incumbent and previous boards over lack of transparency and reluctance to name shareholders beyond what was required by statute. Yet he - and not for the first time - has made an approach as part of a group that contains members who have refused to let themselves be known. What exactly is the difference?

I don't actually mind the thought of King getting control at some point, but I hate the sheer ignorance of those backing him when they justify it with this hypocritical shite.
More folks are wanting the Shyster day by day  Laugh  : Skysports - Scottish football: Judge issues arrest warrant for former Rangers owner Craig Whyte

This comes from the High Court in London.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Laugh

Looks like his spokeman's laughable statement the other day - about coming back to face questioning - is just about to be torn up for arse paper. So will his arse if he ever sets foot on UK soil again.

Ah well, just the waiting game to play out now.
At this point you have to think there's a decent chance he might just end up topping himself.
You think he knows he's going away and is just saying xxxx it i'll do what I can before i'm finally captured??
(20-11-2014, 22:08)El Car Wrote: At this point you have to think there's a decent chance he might just end up topping himself.

Tongue
GOTCHA ! : Skysports - Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte detained in Mexico
AVFC RFC SAFC
Now there'll no doubt be a long, drawn out legal challenge over the extradition treaty with Mexico.
Bandito country well suited to Whyte boy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »