Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Who the hell is there to take over if and when CC goes?? Huh
"God Save the King."
He wont leave and dc wont sack him untill we acheived nothing this season but if he does go DC wont rush a manager in its not his style go back to SG who he let carry on for half a season nearly before pateintly getting rid !! Bullen will get the job if CC walks peiowl mark my word until the end of the season !! Dc will take all this time to get the right man in !
Karankas name is being bashed about in the tabloids ?
Maddix likes this post
Could do a lot worse Cool connections at Real Madrid Thumb up Bale and Ronaldo coming in on loan would help us get a few draws Wink
and complicated
Well i voted for jones as player of the month Thumb up some fantastic displays from the ex premier league man Thumb up and that free kick against the pigs just topped it all off Whistle

Other news and westwood is injured as we know and wont be going to play with the mcdidleys Whistle which is good because he needs to sort his shit out for the club first as hes not played well since last season Thumb down and quite frankly doesnt deserve his shirt back untill Wildsmith drops a clanger ( which i hope he doesnt ) Thumb up
Ipswich away Wed 22nd Nov, live on Sky, 7:45pm.
Norwich away Sat 9th Dec, live on Sky, 5:30pm.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Loovens played today in the u23s Hutch didnt which i think will meen that loovens will be back at least on the bench next saturday although with the last few displays of our central dfending even half fit he will be the better option as lees plays better when hes not capatin and van acken has gifted to many chances as he doesnt seem to understand or is not told how we are defending a high line of offside ?

im thinking van acken would be better in jones position as he could do the same job with a much better pass plus he has the ability to move forward with the ball which jones doesnt have Thumb down and higher up the pitch he will have loovens and lees to protect him for me it could be a genius stroke Smartass lets face it Jones is only here while Hutch gets back fit anyway and if Hutch is the master plan then the plan is flawed Doh
Maddix and Statesideowl like this post
Having a good think about it wich is hard when youve wathced CC for so long just bore the shit out of any formations and tactics that are possible Doh now weve got Van acken and Loovens back there is like i mentioned a chance of playing him infront of the centerbacks in a more attacking Holding position than Jones ! or even as sweeper playing 5 across the back and leaving out the likes of Wallace who just toss it off anyway in midfield Thumb down and play Bannan & Lee in the center of midfield as reach adn gunt move up and down the sweeper becomes a 3 man defence anyway ! Hooper is allready a part of midfield with Fletcher as the target man Thumb up

scrap that its just man for man in the same old system form here to another playoff fiasco Doh
I like the idea Imre Thumb up but I would say that Wallace has actually been one of our better players so far this season from what I've seen Confused and CC would never even contemplate it Doh it would be double dutch to him Whistle
and complicated
Be careful what you wish for I guess

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41564471

A little surprised that we were not shown on the staff cost as a percentage of turnover graph. DC must have taken the passports and introduced a far east pay structure for the non playing staff Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »