Thread Rating:
RIFC
As you are not stating a fact while being particularly ambiguous, then yes, it's fair to assume that you are insinuating something.

What is it, if I haven't referenced it already?
You sure??
Well, either that or you're just slevering shite like a retard, for no reason at all.

So, I'm glad my counter-claims to your trolling have been summarily ignored. Proves my point.
I love this board.
You still here, poodle?
Woof woof,sure that's no you?? I threw you a bone and you jumped on it dafty.
Dafty? Aye, you throw your casual thinly-veiled accusations around like confetti and claim them being blown out of the water by a simple request as some sort of how-high-can-you-piss victory?

Laugh

Aye, on you go, son. Doh
Old business, which would have never occured ...

Skysports - Rangers sale: Four men appear in court charged with fraudulent activity

... if business had been conducted properly, like here :

Skysports - Rangers chairman David Somers says Dave King offer did not meet due diligence requirements

In summary, do you have the money ... and who are you ?

P.S. SSN has just reported that the Shyster is on his way back to the UK 'to help police'.

Update to the 'P.S.' : Skysports - Former Rangers owner Craig Whyte to assist police
AVFC RFC SAFC
Somers' statement seems straight-forward enough - due diligence being followed unlike previous boards.

I have the grave suspicion that the UoF/SoS/RST wankers won't be at all happy at that, the slevering hypocrites they are.
That's a pretty damning statement of the whole King offer!!! So many football transactions get scuppered by the lack of due diligence up front. Showing proof of funds should have been no problem to King, neither should he have been unwilling to name the partners in the consortium, just shows the crap that is being spouted by some participants in the whole saga!! MA may have other motives and may not be the most savoury character, but he stumped up the cash, and that is the current necessity!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »