Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
What was Rashford doing, 1 down, Oh dear.
Maddix likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
is this a joke ? lol what a set of wankers !!!

its funny though the Jocks will be thinking we are rigging it Laugh
England getting played off the park, apathetic bunch of prima donnas
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
bollocks theyve scored 2018 summer paper bags needed !!
I've been impressed with that Dele Ali Thumb up he's all over the pitch and keeping us in the game Thumb up shame he's too young to play for Wednesday Cool
Towinjustonce likes this post
and complicated
xxxx me theyve won who gives an feff you can shuve the lot up youre arse and nobody would care !
(04-09-2017, 21:34)Maddix Wrote: I've been impressed with that Dele Ali  Thumb up he's all over the pitch and keeping us in the game  Thumb up shame he's too young to play for Wednesday  Cool

And he played for MK Dons and probably got every shade of shit kicked out of him in that league..... doesn't seem to have done him any harm...
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
same as woodburn for wales the list goes on ! Hirst is not ready for a first team spot but he is worth a place on the bench for a few seasons ...and thats all we have to do to keep him and have the best striker in england again in a few seasons time Thumb up so CC and DC are wrong in not doing this because we have more to lose in the future than what we will lose now which quite frankly is laughable when you see Nuhui on the bench Doh

But CC doesnt care when it comes to his stubborness and we will lose Hirst in the new year nailed on 100% as why would he accept a new contract when all they will offer him is playing for Rotherham or someone shite ? when he can go and warm the becnh at a premier league club or possibly play in the Championship and nmore to the point he will probably get picked for Englands first squad if he signs for someone like Everton ! its a no brianer Doh
peiowl, Statesideowl, Maddix like this post
a few of my mates back in England went to the dinner last night and said it was a brilliant evening ! it looked good from the pictures ive seen , most of the players who attended were from the 80s 90s era some real legends and most should have been on the dreampoo picture some were but i find it quite insulting that players like Lyons varadi & zico were not !! the didckhead that painted the dreamplop picture did however manage to put a Brazilian shirt saying Zico in the photo ? was that an further insult or what ?
(05-09-2017, 14:13)Imre varadi Wrote: same as woodburn for wales the list goes on ! Hirst is not ready for a first team spot but he is worth a place on the bench for a few seasons ...and thats all we have to do to keep him and have the best striker in england again in a few seasons time  Thumb up  so CC and DC are wrong in not doing this because we have more to lose in the future than what we will lose now which quite frankly is laughable when you see Nuhui on the bench  Doh

But CC doesnt care when it comes to his stubborness and we will lose Hirst in the new year nailed on 100% as why would he accept a new contract when all they will offer him is playing for Rotherham or someone shite ? when he can go and warm the becnh at a premier league club or possibly play in the Championship and nmore to the point he will probably get picked for Englands first squad if he signs for someone like Everton ! its a no brianer  Doh

But most of these younger players like Dele Alli went out on loan to League 1 or below when they were Hirst's age, they were not playing for the first teams at their parent clubs. I think we all agree Hirst has potential, now he needs to sign a contract and go out on loan to develop, he will not develop sat on our bench!! If he doesn't sign a new contract and leaves for 2m to say Leicester, then all they will do is loan him out to League 1, same as what we want to do, the only difference is they will pay him 40k a week to do so, we won't pay him that much. Its all about money, not playing time!!
Washington likes this post
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »