Thread Rating:
The Padded Cell
Bibble
Maddix likes this post
You know nothing, Jacko
Bobble
and complicated
Babble
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Carlos
and complicated
3 ply jute string
You know nothing, Jacko
F'UCK 'EM Angry IT'S STILL THE CRICKET SEASON Angry
and complicated
One way traffic system.
You know nothing, Jacko
Hoo-bleedin-ray. Finally got reply from my MP. It wasn't what I hoped, and it was rude of him to call me a c*nt (my asterisk - not his) on House of Commons headed paper!

I've written 7 letters to him suggesting prison sentences for any right-handers publicly using their fork in their right hand.
I actually suggested amputation in my last letter, to which he's finally (rudely) replied. I'd said I'm fed up with American sayings and habits creeping into the English way of life. And that you'd never have seen any twat shovelling food right-handed (when they are RH) back in the 50s, and indeed, I was made to go without pudding once at school for not balancing peas onto the awkward side of my left-hand fork, let alone my right-hand!!

His response (you should see it) had 5 f*cks, 1 c*nt, and 4 w*nkers in it (my asterisks). I think he's got the message, though, because he alluded to my joining these offenders "in a f*cking big prison in Siberia". That's recognition I suppose.  Thumb up
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
GRRRRRRRRRRRR Angry

Why didn't my Grand parents f'ucking stay in Italy Huh I could have been a Juve supporter and bastard warm in August Angry twats Doh

although I'd probably have been born on the Torino side of the family Doh
Owlkev71 likes this post
and complicated
Felching for scouts
You know nothing, Jacko
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »