Thread Rating:
RIFC
(14-11-2014, 15:44)Fredstersafool Wrote: So 4 men detained over the alleged fraudulent purchase of the club,what happens if it's found the purchase was fraudulent??

You owe us all £20.

FACT.
Why??
Recompense.
I have written before (on RM and others) that if the Oldco was purchased fraudulently then the sale may be void.
If that was proved to be the case, then ownership would revert to the previous owners.

Skysports - Four people detained over sale of Rangers in 2011

Bringing matters up to date, so far the shadow of redundancy has not reached the playing staff.

Skysports - Ally McCoist says he has not been asked to make savings in Rangers squad
AVFC RFC SAFC
So it goes back to Murray and all those who have invested since then have lost everything??
The sale can't be made void. Too much has happened since then, millions of shares have been issued and bought and they would all need to be reimbursed. Employment contracts have been agreed and they would all need to be nullified, causing untold grievance to many many people through no fault of their own. Add to that there's no precedent as far as I can see of such a thing happening after so much water has gone under the bridge. If the company had just been taken over then maybe something could have been done, but that ship has sailed a long time ago.

It simply will not happen.
Aye would cause carnage like if that were to happen.
So would the sky falling in.

Equally likely to happen, by the way.
Aye I wouldn't like Sky to fall in, i'd miss all the football and darts they show like.
And you'd miss all those Disney Channel 'documentaries' too. You know, the ones you get all your 'knowledge' from. . .
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »