Thread Rating:
Grayson given permission to talk to Sunderland
Is he off? Who next, if so?
Not all men are sexist but all men can stop sexism. CALL IT OUT!
Interesting to see what will happen, think it is 50/50 personal view Sunderland are a basket case at the moment, needs major surgery whether Grayson will be wanting the hassle is doubtful also their fans think they will be going up first time which I doubt I think they may be nearer the bottom end of the table rather than the top.

As for next in line no idea, Rosler possibly who knows.

According to BBC North West Richard Askam who incidentally is a North End fan likely to be appointed tomorrow
Have you heard about the news on Mizar 5
People got to shout to stay alive

I can see Grayson may think he's got Preston as far as he can - the fringes of the promotion race - but if this were an online game you wouldn't choose to take over Sunderland. The only two players who might score are off to Bournemouth and AC Milan. The Chairman's on the shifty side of shifty. The fans blindly expect promotion, and by turning up in numbers are worth it, so are likely to be doubly disappointed and make the manager's life hell.

You'd have to overdosing on self-belief to take that job on.

Maybe he's calculating that the pay-off when he inevitably gets sacked might make him secure for life.
Maddix likes this post
Funny someone at work said the same about the sacking pay off, Sunderland have been on the drift for years similar to Villa, poisoned chalice of a job

Done deal apparently

Now official three year deal

Think he'll do a good job there. Well he couldn't be worse than that last manager they had. Whistle

So. Moyes back at Deepdale then.
[Image: 2ZJuVRk.gif]
No don't want Moyes fresh face required think they will go for Rosler be sorted next week will do a piece tomorrow on the ex boss tomorrow
Amelia Chaffinch likes this post

Grayson can leave Deepdale with his head held high, and I can understand why he would go for the Sunderland job and the challenge that presents but boy its a risky move and one that could turn nasty very quickly if he doesn't get off to a decent start!! Having said that he could make a hero of himself if he does well and I am sure he is going into this with his eyes wide open and with an optimistic attitude!!
themaclad likes this post
What's this about the fans Huh I remember when they used to turn up in their hundreds for home games Doh 11000 at Roker Park anyone Huh a bad start will see them down to about 18000 at the most. They've not been supported in any great numbers since the 1950's until premier league plastic, or the odd cup final, came along Doh and we all know that plastic an be recycled Wink
and complicated
I do really think Grayson is just planning his future sacking and the huge financial pay-out .......

He's got the ridiculous Pickford money to re-invest. You must be able to get more than one ordinary keeper for £30 million.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »