Thread Rating:
Cowdenbeath 0-3 Rangers, 04/11/2014.
This fixture, postponed due to international call-ups, has now been re-arranged.

Rangers FC - Cowdenbeath Date Confirmed

SPFL2 (Championship), Tuesday, 04/11/2014 : Cowdenbeath v Rangers, KO 19:45 hours.
AVFC RFC SAFC
No stream has been set-up as yet, but if one appears I will post the link in this thread.
AVFC RFC SAFC
Here we go, let's hope it works !

Wiziwig Stream : Cowdenbeath v Rangers 04/11/2014 19:45 to 21:45
AVFC RFC SAFC
Ally's preview : Rangers FC - No Old Pals Act
AVFC RFC SAFC
SPFL2 (Championship) 04/11/2014, Cowdenbeath 0-3 Rangers

That was a 'Curates Egg' game, started well, Nicky Law scored after 3 minutes, but the play then deteriorated into long balls and heading tennis and Cowdenbeath nearly equalised, hitting the post. Much improved in the second half, Boyd crossed and Miller scored, not Kenny but Kyle, with a superb OG ... it was really good, in off the underside of the bar. Ian Black provided Templeton with the pass for Rangers' third goal. That was the game in hand, job done and the gap to Heart of Midlothian is down to 4 points, against whom Rangers have 3 games pending.

Match Report : Rangers FC - Cowdenbeath 0 - 3 Rangers

Attendance : 3,919

Manager's verdict : Rangers FC - McCoist Thrilled With Tough Win
AVFC RFC SAFC
Good win, decent enough performance. Points in the bush are now points on the board.

-4 and counting. . .
Cowdenbeath 0-3 Rangers, 04/11/2014 : Rangers FC - Goals: Cowdenbeath (RTV)
AVFC RFC SAFC
Decent enough performance Trus- not by all accounts of the Bears in attendance. Pretty poor performance is the general opinion of those who attended the game. If yer in doubt, visit Bears Den Forum and you'll get the drift.
HHGH
You've canvassed every single Rangers fan who attended?

Wow. You're full of shit. Thumb up

Now, don't be obtuse TT. You know fine well that my comment was opinion - as far as I'm concerned, it was a decent enough performance.

Stop looking for arguments.
A bit more of the play here : Rangers FC - 90 in 90 Cowdenbeath v Rangers (RTV) - I'll never tire of seeing that OG ! Laugh
AVFC RFC SAFC
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »