Thread Rating:
Spurs vs WBA - Match Thread
Oh dear.... 12 mins. Could be on for a whupping here.

Sick
Oh shit, 2-0 already - could be 3 or 4
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
This is embarrassing.
BaggieMan likes this post
Reverted back to type Pulis. We lost this in the changing room. Too much respect!! Disgraceful so far. I don't mind being beaten by a better team but this is piss poor, like a bunch of kids at the minute. We'll do well to go in at halftime only 2 down.

Hope for better second half. Not a good advert for potential players coming in.
BaggieMan likes this post
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
We will be lucky to come out of this without a 4 to 6 nil drubbing.
No Jonny Evans and Nyom is proving a huge loss and our defence seems all over the place.
Sadly, Tottenham are looking much too good for us and illustrates the difference in class and depth of squad which we lack.
Trying to ignore all forms of media now. In denial!!!
Great 20 second spell in their half.

I was just going to post that they ought to bring Morrison on, but I've just realised he's playing!
aries22 likes this post
Spurs were excellent in the first half, helped by like said us giving them to much reverence.  At times it looks as if Spurs are using a remote controlled ball and I cannot take anything away from them. WBA: Shots on target 0 Shots 0 corners 0 possession 22%. If this was a boxing match the ref would have stopped it already.

That said I can see a different second half (the eternal optimist Huh ).

Surely TP will get our midfield to push forward more and tie up there wing backs a bit more and ease the pressure a little bit.

So two predictions from me 2-2 (Chadli and GMac) or 4-0
aries22 likes this post
The commentator's saying Spurs are like a well-oiled machine, and he's right. But I think Pulis has told his players not to bother tackling because refs WILL always support the Top 6 teams. Spurs are thus playing without fear. We're just powder-puff, non-tackling. Pulis thinks it's better than getting yellow and red cards, but sometimes you just have to put a bit of muscle about to give the opposition something to think about. I think Top 6 Coaches are smart enough to realise we won't tackle, that's why we've only took 1 point off them all this season.
Doubt whether we will be allowed by Spurs to push our midfield (do we have one?) further forward.
Nothing really on the bench that could influence this game at all so just got to hope it isn't a 4-0 plus.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »