Thread Rating:
Berahino
(07-01-2017, 00:40)drewks Wrote: http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/fo...o-12418602

OK. It's obvious - he wants out, and he's also a winker  Angry

No Birmingham mail. I do not want to take a survey before reading this article. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Birmingham Mail is a frustrating site with the bloody survey pop up - loathe that approach to promoting their site.

As for Sado Biryani he has had every chance to show respect to the club, which has continued to try to help him but he just can't raise his standards out of the ditch and so can rot in hell as far as I am concerned.

Loathsome and embarrassing example of what bad looks like with the young money grabbing footballer of today - good riddance!
BaggieMan and BBB like this post
Think it is time for TP to contact his buddies at Stoke and get shot of him once and for all.

If TP or anybody else think he is going to sign another contract they are in dreamland.
scored twice tonight .............

West Bromwich Albion ‏@WBA 3m3 minutes ago
? FT. Albion 3 (Campbell 31, Berahino 39, 45) @AVFCOfficial 3 (O'Hare 11, McKirdy 23, Hepburn-Murphy 81)
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
Will be interesting to see if he's "fit enough" come this Saturday.

Obviously can't be too far off now if he's managed to get two in the onion bag tonight.
Stoke agree fee for Biryani - but what if he does not agree terms with them.............
(20-01-2017, 18:02)Stairs Wrote: Stoke agree fee for Biryani - but what if he does not agree terms with them.............

Let's pay him a visit and make him Big Grin
BLACK COUNTRY BY BIRTH, ALBION BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND MY OLD MAN

You go in the cage? cage goes in the water, sharks in the water....Our Shark Cry

Ultrinque Paratus
Saido Berahino: Stoke striker says he was 'very lost' at West Brom

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38777806

What a complete load of utter boll ocks. Rot you waste of a shirt number. DD Angry Angry
Ubique.
Sorry Dingle have to disagree a little and I know I have always tried to defend the lad, probably more than he deserved, but at least in the interview he did not dis the club even though he did not applaud them.  

He did though give an apology to the fans which does mean something, to me at least.  I still remember the press releases saying that he intended to leave at the end of 13/14 and the promises made by the club that if he stayed he could go with the clubs blessing at a later date, which they did not deliver on.  Then again they promised him if he got his head down he could leave.  The club did not follow that one through either (that was the one when he did a release saying that he thought the fans would understand if he progressed his career after getting the goals to keep us in the top flight.  We let him down on that one as well, which is why I always, after all his **** ups, had an element of sympathy for him, not to mention he was/is a top notch player.

Bring on the stick Tongue
(28-01-2017, 04:43)Salopbaggie Wrote: Sorry Dingle have to disagree a little and I know I have always tried to defend the lad, probably more than he deserved, but at least in the interview he did not dis the club even though he did not applaud them.  

He did though give an apology to the fans which does mean something, to me at least.  I still remember the press releases saying that he intended to leave at the end of 13/14 and the promises made by the club that if he stayed he could go with the clubs blessing at a later date, which they did not deliver on.  Then again they promised him if he got his head down he could leave.  The club did not follow that one through either (that was the one when he did a release saying that he thought the fans would understand if he progressed his career after getting the goals to keep us in the top flight.  We let him down on that one as well, which is why I always, after all his **** ups, had an element of sympathy for him, not to mention he was/is a top notch player.

Bring on the stick Tongue

Totally agree. It's one of the very few issues JP did not handle well.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »