Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Nothing happening whatsoever Sleeping xxxx parasitic agents will make sure that nothing does untill the very last hour Thumb down

While nothing is happening what team of second string would you put out on sunday in the cup ?
Heres mine
Wildsmith who needs a game more than ever Thumb up
Hunt hes the worst of a pair pub league players Whistle
Sasso again he needs game time if maybe we should try him at right back because the lad likes to get forward Thumb up
development squad whoever that is Huh Thumb up
Pudil just to give us some attacking options Huh
Semi captain Thumb up
stubbs also deserves his chance Thumb up
wallace or mcmanananananam Thumb up
nuhui Doh
sougou Doh
Hirst lad deserves his full debut Thumb up

4-3-3 go for it not much point in pissing around for a draw Doh win or lose is the best result Thumb up

so thats that sorted out for you CC you can thank me later when it probably goes on to win 3-0 Doh
Our best option is to have the A1 closed because a fox has been killed in lane one (all police officers will agree on this so they can take some pictures of yet another closed motorway and try to, and fail miserably, impress girls and boys with their absolute power over things that are not really important) and the game be decided on the toss of a coin Thumb up It will spare the boredom of being beaten 1-0 via a last minute penalty from the Premier ref Wink
and complicated
Gestede has signed for Middlesbrough from Villa fro £6-7 million.

We've been linked to Bugger Hall from FC Nowhere.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Anyone who thinks the Chansiri's will accept less than getting to the PL should subscribe to Att's World on YT.

He has started vlogging the games and you can see he is as big a fan of SWFC as the rest of us Thumb up Thumb up

I can easily see him being the Chairman by the time he is 30.
Not looking good for signings, is it? Confused
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Take a peak at Owlstalk, there in virtual meltdown about Rhodes possibly signing for us.
Statesideowl likes this post
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
That seems to happen every time the window opens, the link with Rhodes. Surely that means at least Nuhiu/Joao are dong one?

Did we ever find out what's going on with Abdi?

L**ds. Looks like Mussolini is scamming again since his ban last month, does this mean he can now influence the Club again via his proxy?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38511004
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Abdi has been injured, shoulder if I recall correctly. Matias (last I heard) was back running but not involved in actual training.

Melo might be off to Belenenses (Portugal), nothing about Barry, Dielna or Bus sadly.
Nice one, Kev.

I just saw Lee Grant is off to the EPL. Stoke City.
(03-01-2017, 20:55)Washington Wrote: http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38492332

Gestede from Villa to Boro with Villa expected to bring in someone on loan - think we might know who that may be  Doh  Doh

(03-01-2017, 18:28)Imre varadi Wrote: new Rumours so far today are lyden Gooch midfield from sunderland

And for some reason that stupid bitch mrs fessi is defending him saying give him a break hes just got back from injury , he never wanted to leave shit ! i wish she would **** do one stupid cow !!

To be fair her own account was Tw**ted by some moron so she was just giving back.
TBH I think the players should all be banned from Social media until they reach PEI's age and then they can't figure out to use it anyway  Whistle  Whistle

Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
"God Save the King."
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »