Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
we should go for loaning him out it would be the safest bet for us !!

im sure if he lined up against the village he would give us 3 vital points aswell !!
I'm sure that would be the ideal debut for him as well!!!
Snodgrass is a free agent could we tempt him to play with his pals from scotland ? i hate the xxxx with a passion but he scores and gets stuck in ?
Crapdiff Bristol and Qpr are willing to throw money around and i should imagine buy shit in the transfer window Whistle surely we can sneak them in one of our muppets Nuhui has warnock written allover him and Bus for Hollowierdo Whistle
A couple of rumours:

Melo getting some interest from Portugese teams.

Joao wanted by French team Nantes
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
joao should be shipped out on the double we wont get feff all more out of him he had his little shite dance and its finished !! and melo will go thats nailed on thank god hopefully he will sign for good what a pile of shite SG signing who is about as good as any other sg signing !

shezzas been sacked by notts county
I think County have lost 8 in a row, so no real surprise.
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
new Rumours so far today are lyden Gooch midfield from sunderland

And for some reason that stupid bitch mrs fessi is defending him saying give him a break hes just got back from injury , he never wanted to leave shit ! i wish she would xxxx do one stupid cow !!
Birmingham bidding 4million + for sako puts that one to bed i think !!

Villa going for Lansbury not Rhodes
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38492332

Gestede from Villa to Boro with Villa expected to bring in someone on loan - think we might know who that may be Doh Doh

(03-01-2017, 18:28)Imre varadi Wrote: new Rumours so far today are lyden Gooch midfield from sunderland

And for some reason that stupid bitch mrs fessi is defending him saying give him a break hes just got back from injury , he never wanted to leave shit ! i wish she would **** do one stupid cow !!

To be fair her own account was Tw**ted by some moron so she was just giving back.
TBH I think the players should all be banned from Social media until they reach PEI's age and then they can't figure out to use it anyway Whistle Whistle
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »