Thread Rating:
WBA - New Year Thread
Hardly impressive. Can't string more than two passes together and so very easily lose or give away possession.
That said, as with Chelsea and Arsenal, we are certainly not getting the run of the ball.
(31-12-2016, 16:31)talkSAFT Wrote: Can't say I'm looking forward to this one, but I'll watch it.
(Can't Saints appreciate how good Saddo is? I'd swop him for Rodriguez straight swop.)

Or Shane Long!!!
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
Nice goal. Hopefully that's wiped the smile off Shane Long's face.
Apart from the equaliser that 1st half has been pretty grim viewing
Shocking first half and very lucky to be level. The old mistakes and old habits are starting to creep back in to our game again. No composure on the ball, lack of movement off the ball, lack of imagination in attack and a little wobbly in defence at times. It needs to be sorted out.
Mozza needs to start for us. Coincidence that him starting a few games led to that tidy little run a month ago?
talkSAFT and BaggieMan like this post
Robson-Kanu has proven the purchase was right!!!
Great goal, Hal!!!!!!!!
We've got Kanu
Robson-Kanu
I just don't think you understand

He don't look like Peter Frampton
But he's smashed one past Southampton

We've got Robson-Kanu
Stairs, HRK, talkSAFT like this post
"I would rather spend a holiday in Tuscany than in the Black Country, but if I were compelled to choose between living in West Bromwich or Florence, I should make straight for West Bromwich." - J.B. Priestley
Better 2nd half so far and lovely goal by Robson-Kanu.

I think Chadli should be used out wide again in the future because he struggles playing centrally.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »