Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
I agree Saft Thumb up

Lets just hope he doesn't do one off those 10/10 dives in the box.

He looks embarrassing when he try's that,

Great performance and result at the toon though guys Thumb up
St Charles Owl, BaggyBomber, Was Wereham Owl like this post
2x Premier League Champ 1x Championship Winner and World cup Winner
This is an interesting signing. He always looked very dangerous when he was playing well, which was often when he was at Wigan. Had his red card moments along the way though so we need to make sure his attitude is right, but he could be just the signing we need to get some quality deliveries into the box.
He'll probably spend 6 months in the treatment vortex Doh
and complicated
Wouldn't be surprised he'll do well for you to achieve promotion, even if just to prove to Pulis he made a mistake letting him go ---- or was it Pulis' idea to see if he could get as good and fit as he was at Watford before selling him - or not?

I hope he comes good for the Owls sake.
http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/...-1-8305259
Nothing great will ever be achieved without great men, and men are great only if they are determined to be so. For glory gives herself only to those who have always dreamed of her.
Not the way to go about getting any money back on this lot is it ? the rest of the clubs that read this will go in with half ass offers Doh we might get a fiver on all 3 if where lucky Whistle

then theres melo matiass and sougou Doh then theres joao buckley and nuhui Doh buckley being the only one we can rid of now and save time and money Doh joao will sell in the summer and should be sold aswell he brings nothing Thumb down nuhui will get an extended contract im sure Doh
I agree, but at the same time paying all these players to either be on the slab, or playing kiddie football is madness. Get them axed and free up some space either squad wise or wage wise.
Jacko The Flopsy Piglet likes this post
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
Borro are rumoured on signing gestede of Villa does this mean Rhodes is going to them ?

melo whoever he is is leaving rumour !

other daft rumours are sako palace lol !! and rhodes as per usual
I think we should go look at

Hanley - Still need a Cb, who we were after and went to Newcastle...not even on the bench for them now.
Bidewell- think a LB who left Brentford's for QPR who are shit.
Don't know any RB's

If FF leaves in January I would try sign Abraham who is on loan at Bristol and also Pritchard at Norwich who isn't get a look in. Both are what we don't have young energetic, pacy strikers...
If FF is staying it's difficult to see a striker coming in.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, you need a team....
Rhodes will be Fessi bait it smoothes over the paper work ! although id rather have Fessi or both !! Abraham will not hack the pressure at Hillsborough hes not established enough weve been here before with wannabees it never works out !! and hanley isnt worth 3 million now nevermind 8 million what newcastle paid for him ! hes dead in the water !!

as for rbs we need a premier loan out from sunderland moyes is our only friend left in the premier athough god knows who they have ? and if there as shit as buckley then why bother ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »