Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
(22-12-2016, 19:59)Washington Wrote:
(22-12-2016, 19:49)Statesideowl Wrote:
(22-12-2016, 19:00)Owlkev71 Wrote: You staying in Sheffield or somewhere nearby?

I'm staying at my folks out in Staffordshire, it's about 20 mins outside Stoke is bent. Nice little sleepy retirement Town/village out here.

I'd say it's a good 2 hours or more to S6 from here. Last time I was here, prior to my injury I'd take the train to Derby, then switch to the Sheffield line. I can't drive Doh

My mother in law lives in Newcastle u Lyme so if we visit over there again before you return to the US I'll try and arrange to meet up for a beer. Hope your encounter with the NHS goes well once they find an appointment that's not in 2019 !!!

Sounds good Thumb up Would be nice to meet! I agree, the thing that worries me is the ridiculous waiting list. I'm definitely not in the correct demographic to be expedited.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(22-12-2016, 19:49)Statesideowl Wrote:
(22-12-2016, 19:00)Owlkev71 Wrote: You staying in Sheffield or somewhere nearby?

I'm staying at my folks out in Staffordshire, it's about 20 mins outside Stoke is bent. Nice little sleepy retirement Town/village out here.

I'd say it's a good 2 hours or more to S6 from here. Last time I was here, prior to my injury I'd take the train to Derby, then switch to the Sheffield line. I can't drive Doh

Neither does my wife but it doesn't stop her telling me how to do it Laugh
Statesideowl likes this post
and complicated
Joey Barton has been cgarged by the FA for placing 1260 bets on footballing matches or competitions over the last ten years.He's just signed for Burnley.
Nothing changes,again.
Well, accruing to Joey while he was up at Rangers, they moulded him into a "Neymar/Messi" type player.... Gotta love that kind of grandiose delusion.
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-...84138.aspx did he ask if it would be possible for a handfull of the first team not to be wank ?
(23-12-2016, 19:01)Statesideowl Wrote: Well, accruing to Joey while he was up at Rangers, they moulded him into a "Neymar/Messi" type player.... Gotta love that kind of grandiose delusion.

I'd have him in our team any day of the week though Cool
and complicated
Im reading on Twatter that Wolves is sold out and we are looking to fill up the lower tier of the leppers although i doubt this will yhappen as they are kind of mental them wolves fans !
Good signing really, an option on either flank instead of Wallace or pushing Reach up from LB

http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-...87379.aspx
Towinjustonce likes this post
could be a good signing ? but he could also be yet another diddlydo short of a jj Laugh positives are he can take a man on ive heard that before Doh negatives are hes a terrible defender and hes headstrong leaving him open to the odd red card Doh

this also gets me asking are we sending that pile of shite from sunderland back ? and will this either push Wallace on the bench or pudil ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4HIi0pmL2E look now further for a new Right back Whistle

Benitez thinking how much will he cost Laugh
Pulis hasn't given him (McManaman) a chance at the Albion. I was chuffed when we bought him, and he played well when picked.
I honestly think he'll do a great job for you, and help get you up, I hope.
Statesideowl, Washington, St Charles Owl like this post
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »