Thread Rating:
Thread to talk about football and wednesday in general
Borro away in the cup .. well thats that over then may aswell put the second string out Thumb down
(05-12-2016, 23:13)Imre varadi Wrote: Borro away in the cup .. well thats that over then may aswell put the second string out  Thumb down

We should just forfeit it. A boring as f'uck 1-0 defeat is all I can see and all our plastic men getting sent off or injured.
and complicated
yep boring borro 1 -0 winners play all the monkeys not worth risking anyone for this game like what has been said on the wrong thread !! it is a good draw as nothing but a loss is expected by us fans apart from the knobheads that is !!

ive got zika by the way that house rewire took its toll and lovely jubley zika without beer for 3 weeks (like feff) 7 days should do it !!
http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-...54515.aspx two games for us to watch
Washington and Statesideowl like this post
That makes a nice change. Though I'm heading back to blighty this year ( in a couple of weeks) over Xmas and a few months for family matters so I'm hoping to catch a game, not sure which yet!
"The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject." Marcus Aurelius
(06-12-2016, 18:23)Imre varadi Wrote: http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-...54515.aspx two games for us to watch

Hope they're on the Bein channel here - then I can get them with my Fubo subscription
That's actually f'ucking shit Angry I'll have to do something (which usually means spending loads of money) with the wife two Satdi's running Angry No excuses not to Sad I'll be looking at stained glass windows and flower displays in a country park after driving hundreds of miles no doubt Doh
and complicated
Our lass says are we going to have a few days away before Christmas,so like a xxxx I books us some where and we come back on the 17th of December.I forgot we had Rovrum at home.We went shopping in Dingle town last Monday,Meadowhell is too much of a ball ache, and our lass went in Primark,she came out pretty quick and said bloody hell there's some right munters in there,fat ugly,scruffy, kids with them who should be in care by the looks of the mothers.I said that's why we call them Dingles.I don't know why she went in,she doesn't buy owt from there,says it's all crap.
She said we are going some where this Friday but I really wasn't listening so xxxx knows where we'll be.Bastard shopping,especially at this time of year with all the idiots out in the shops.You can't even call for a pint because all the xxxx once a year cowboys will be in the pubs blocking the bar or being loud and knobheaded.
Nothing changes,again.
zika is on its way out another one bites the dust !! looking forward to dengue and chingunguya bring it on mother fuckers !!
Bird flu is back imre. You might get that Laugh
Removed until we're actually on our way back  Doh
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »