Thread Rating:
Scottish League Cup, Rangers 1-0 St Johnstone, 28/10/2014.
(30-10-2014, 11:05)Fredstersafool Wrote: but I'm willing to try and converse wi ye

Well, you can begin any time you want. I shall await on tenterhooks. . .
Nice one Trus,let's just try keeping to football,just when coop has to bring up heArts I have to respond back in a fight yer Cormier manner,what sort if draw you hoping for Saturday ?
Not really 'hoping' for anything. Would prefer to avoid the inevitable Old Firm carnage more than anything.

With the actual ties three months away, the amount of hype for that game would be off the scale. All of Scottish football - for three whole months - would be reduced to just one match, and I don't think any of us want that.

The media needs an Old Firm match far, far more than Scottish football does.
Aye I have to agree they do like,I was working Tuesday night and never saw the game but apparently the commentator was having a tug screaming Rangers back in the big time first semi since 2011 when I'm fact that was actually this year,awful exciteful that media lol,but yer right they are desperate for it
Yep, and once the game is over and the streets have been swept clean again, they'll be the first to condemn the behaviour of the same fans they'll have been recklessly stoking up beforehand.

Nope, I'd far rather the two sides are drawn apart on Saturday. People will get hurt if they're not, IMO.
The League Cup Semi-Final is at the end of January 2015, ergo : Rangers FC - Livi Game Postponed
AVFC RFC SAFC
Hopefully the sheep in the final Wink
So you'll have something to bleat about Coop
Bleats the monotony of the league that's for sure.
They're a decent side Coop be areal test
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »