Thread Rating:
Joey Barton
why would he Jim
he has a guaranteed 1.75 million pay out, he will get his 21k a week until HE decides to go, and the only way he will go is if he gets a better offer
I will leave you to consider the likely hood of that
36 years old career virtually over,I'd sit on my arse and bleed them dry.
He's 34,but I take yer point.
Sicknote sent in for stress from the bold barton. He really is playing a blinder on the thickos.
Laugh Whistle Big Grin Doh Huh
(04-11-2016, 16:52)edgie Wrote: why would he Jim
he has a guaranteed 1.75 million pay out, he will get his 21k a week until HE decides to go, and the only way he will go is if he gets a better offer
I will leave you to consider the likely hood of that

Does Rangers FC have the money to 'take that hit' anyway? More debt to add to their existing debt? Also how culpable is their manager in being part of this latest embarrassing fiasco?
Hahahaha. 8 games and a huge payoff.

What an absolute joke of a club they are. Waghorn (pen) looks set to go in January as well,another player to fall out with warbiola.
So Barton failed in Scotland for whatever reason, but turns out for Burley yesterday in the PL and scored the winner to cap his return. Still think he could have done a job for Rangers but it seems they maybe couldn't rise to his expectations!!!
He was up here to get maximum publicity for his book launch. End.

No way is he an EPL player either,he was totally out his depth in the derby match. Although warbiola's crazy tactics couldn't have helped.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »